• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denvers schedule Prediction(s)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Board etiquette is boring. Bumping this thread on September 14th, however, figures to be some fun!

Can't get here soon enough! They need to figure out how to make football all year round or at least as long as baseball. This whole 6 months without actual football is just too long.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-6. There's no real reason not to expect Peyton to come out of the gates on fire as always. Tough division though and tough out of division games.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-6. There's no real reason not to expect Peyton to come out of the gates on fire as always. Tough division though and tough out of division games.

The nice thing for the Broncos is a lot of those tough games are at home this year. They have Green Bay, New England, Baltimore, and Cincinnati all at home this year. Really the only teams that made the playoffs last year that are on the road are Detroit (lost a lot of their DL talent), Pittsburgh (this will be a tough one), and Indy (another tough one). They definitely don't have the easiest schedule but since Manning came here the Broncos have been in the top-10 for toughest strength of schedule and yet still seem to find a way to finish in the top-2 in the AFC every year.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens: Win, I think it will be a close game but give the homefield the advantage
at Chiefs: Loss, I think we pulled too many out at Arrowhead recently and are due.
at Detroit: Win, They lost some talent on D. (I will admit I am not familiar with the Lions offseason)
Minnesota: Win, The vikings are not quite there yet.
at Oakland: Win, it is the raiders
at Browns: Win, It is the browns
Green Bay: Win, broncos bring a stout D and good run game, the packers can't stop that combo.
at Indy: Loss, Tough outing and enjoying the win against the packers too much
KC: Win, we make up for week 2
at Chicago: Win
Patriots: Win, This is a want first and logical second guess. Too many trips to Foxborough
at Chargers: Loss, the gap in the AFC West is closing
Raiders: Win
at Steelers: Loss, another tough outing. Especially late in the year
Bengals: Win, payback for last seasons fail.
Chargers: Win, looking for playoff position here.

12-4, my completely biased picks.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos only loss will happen in week 6!:pound:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos only loss will happen in week 6!:pound:

I would be completely ok with that. If that is our only loss of the year man that looks like a great season!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be completely ok with that. If that is our only loss of the year man that looks like a great season!

Hey I wish them the best of luck. I have been to at least 1 game @ Mile High every year since the '11 season. My wife & here family are originally from here in Boulder & are die hard Bronco fans.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I wish them the best of luck. I have been to at least 1 game @ Mile High every year since the '11 season. My wife & here family are originally from here in Boulder & die hard Bronco fans.

That is awesome! It has actually been a while since I have been to a game @ Mile High. My job conflicts with a lot of games plus the price of tickets just usually makes it where easier to stay at home and get a good view of the game. I am heading to Training Camp tomorrow actually though with my wife and new baby. Looking forward to seeing these guys live and maybe seeing Manning in his last training camp ever.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is awesome! It has actually been a while since I have been to a game @ Mile High. My job conflicts with a lot of games plus the price of tickets just usually makes it where easier to stay at home and get a good view of the game. I am heading to Training Camp tomorrow actually though with my wife and new baby. Looking forward to seeing these guys live and maybe seeing Manning in his last training camp ever.

The price of tickets are outrageous. Luckily got some family here that are season ticket holders. Only get the chance to go 1 or 2 games tops each year though. And a playoff game, I can just forget about that. Nobody will miss those games.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The price of tickets are outrageous. Luckily got some family here that are season ticket holders. Only get the chance to go 1 or 2 games tops each year though. And a playoff game, I can just forget about that. Nobody will miss those games.

I have a friend that his family has season tickets to the Chiefs every year so about every other year they will sometimes throw a ticket or two my way so I actually get to see Chiefs games a lot more than Broncos games. It is still an NFL game though so always enjoy going. You are right playoff tickets are ridiculous. I have looked the last couple of years and man those tickets go fast. Beyond that the price is just so jacked up that I could probably buy a brand new tv, surround sound system, and pimp out my man cave for the same price.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a friend that his family has season tickets to the Chiefs every year so about every other year they will sometimes throw a ticket or two my way so I actually get to see Chiefs games a lot more than Broncos games. It is still an NFL game though so always enjoy going. You are right playoff tickets are ridiculous. I have looked the last couple of years and man those tickets go fast. Beyond that the price is just so jacked up that I could probably buy a brand new tv, surround sound system, and pimp out my man cave for the same price.

Going to a live game is always fun. I'm originally from NE Ohio so I have been to alotta Browns games over the years. Also when I lived in Indy went to some Colts games as well. I always enjoy watching NFL games on the tube although to be @ a live game you got that crowd intensity you just can't get watching @ home or your favorite Broncos Backers bar.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to a live game is always fun. I'm originally from NE Ohio so I have been to alotta Browns games over the years. Also when I lived in Indy went to some Colts games as well. I always enjoy watching NFL games on the tube although to be @ a live game you got that crowd intensity you just can't get watching @ home or your favorite Broncos Backers bar.

It is true if I had my choice I honestly would rather be at the game. Can't beat that atmosphere but in the real world where those tickets cost an arm and a leg plus don't live near Denver right now it at this time makes more sense to build up my entertainment room to watch the games. I'm hoping as my daughter gets older though that going to a game @ Mile High will be on our bucket list of something to do together.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is true if I had my choice I honestly would rather be at the game. Can't beat that atmosphere but in the real world where those tickets cost an arm and a leg plus don't live near Denver right now it at this time makes more sense to build up my entertainment room to watch the games. I'm hoping as my daughter gets older though that going to a game @ Mile High will be on our bucket list of something to do together.

Had a great time every visit to Mile High. The traffic totally sucks around the stadium though. I'd rather bus it down to a game rather than driving & try to find any reasonable parking.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a great time every visit to Mile High. The traffic totally sucks around the stadium though. I'd rather bus it down to a game rather than driving & try to find any reasonable parking.

Yeah the last time I was at a game I remember it taking I think like 45 minutes to an hour just to get into the stadium let alone then having to find a parking spot after paying $20 to be allowed to park my car. I've heard taking the Light Rail is the best way to go from some people.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stop at the north end park-n-ride and hop the bus to the front door

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the last time I was at a game I remember it taking I think like 45 minutes to an hour just to get into the stadium let alone then having to find a parking spot after paying $20 to be allowed to park my car. I've heard taking the Light Rail is the best way to go from some people.

I always take the light rail. No parking cost/time and beers can flow for me at Mile High! The trains are packed on the way home though. Can't wait for this season to kick off. Get ready Ravens.... Sports Authority Field is gonna be rocking! You have a tough opening week draw. Go Broncos.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't get here soon enough! They need to figure out how to make football all year round or at least as long as baseball. This whole 6 months without actual football is just too long.

Here here !! I'd like to see a developmental team for each club that would play in the off season, maybe 8 games or so...
Don't know if that would interfere with the draft process or not but seems like these billionaires could figure out how to make it happen and make a bunch more money doing it....
All the other NFL leagues have flopped so why not just give each team there own AA club so to speak, and like baseball be able to call them up if need be during the regular season...
Just thinking out loud !!....... Go on hit me up folks !!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver
Yeah the 16 game thing is the big question. So far in his career he has had a pretty light load. Heck his most carries in college was something around 120 carries. So while doing it for 8 games looks good the grind of 16 games can wear out even the best of them. He did however spend the off season getting into the best shape of his life. When he showed up to camp just about every reporter wrote an article about the shape he was in because they couldn't believe the difference. Have to see how that pays off though.

If he got into some serious shape during the offseason, then his work ethic is there for the 16 game grind plus playoffs. Here's my prediction...CJ Anderson 1150yds/8 to 10 TD's...Broncs 11-5/ #2 seed.