• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver @ SF to be called by NFlL network in Studio broadcast

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last week's game was awful being called by Kurt Warner and whoever that other guy was, all the other pre season games I saw had the local guys calling the game, why do we keep getting the shaft ??

Last edited by a moderator:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually enjoy the local feeds even for the Bronco away games. Great chance for fans to really get to know their team. Usually the local guys are radio guys that spend a great deal of time watching the team in training camp and such so they can make better observations compared to guys in some NFL studio that have seen 0 action of either team up to that point.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
[MEDIA=twitter]500379928760963072[/MEDIA]

Last week's game was awful being called by Kurt Warner and whoever that other guy was, all the other pre season games I saw had the local guys calling the game, why do we keep getting the shaft ??

Oddly enough we're technically not getting the shaft because our game is being featured on national TV and we actually get to watch it live if you're outside the Bay Area.

But I agree the NFL Network guys are awful calling the games. Warner just isn't a guy suited to being a color guy and he needs to stick to the studio.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was downright embarrassing last week. I've never seen a live sports event with worse production and I'm hearing that the NFL Network is using local news channels to produce many pre-season games and fans are complaining because it's so bad.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2