• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver Post: Lloyd trade talks expected to intensify; SF showing strongest interest

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do know Lloyd said some bad things about the franchise when he left. I don't know if he was mad at the old coaching staff or franchise in general, they need to figure that out before doing it.

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Lloyd to the Rams...per NFL.com.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad trade by the Rams. Why give up draft picks in a year were you might not win more than 2 or 3 games?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad trade by the Rams. Why give up draft picks in a year were you might not win more than 2 or 3 games?

Depends on what they gave up? but package aside, Lloyd to the rams is a big upgrade over what Bradford has currently at WR.... Still think they'll go WR next year cause they got some young OTs already who aren't too bad.

I like it for Bradfords' sake plus didn't Floyd blossom under McDaniels' offense?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams most likely sign him. They need a WR bad. Sucks for Tebow and I was interested in getting him too. Oh well.

ViperVisor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rams coach needs to keep his job. Some help to not lose Bradford's confidence which is a must with your franchise QB.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This trade makes no sense to me... why sacrifice a draft pick to get a 30 year old who is a FA after this season? The Rams season is already over. I was sure he would go to a team with a chance of contending this season.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I thought he'd go to a winner also.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
By the looks of it, the Lloyd to the Rams does not make sense in the short term but it does make sense if they intend to sign Lloyd to a longer term... If Lloyd produces as they expected, the Rams will be able to sign him to a longer term...Lloyd gives the Rams a veteran presence at WR which sould help Bradford out.. Without Amendola, Bradford needs a veteran that can be his next go to guy and Lloyd fits that role...

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
By the looks of it, the Lloyd to the Rams does not make sense in the short term but it does make sense if they intend to sign Lloyd to a longer term... If Lloyd produces as they expected, the Rams will be able to sign him to a longer term...Lloyd gives the Rams a veteran presence at WR which sould help Bradford out.. Without Amendola, Bradford needs a veteran that can be his next go to guy and Lloyd fits that role...

Rams need all the help they can get at WR, and they also just benched Mike Sims-Walker for some reason.

If they intend to sign Lloyd long term then it's a great move.

I don't see why they do not sign Lloyd long term. Next offseason maybe they can pair Lloyd with Justin Blackmon or some other top college WR and have a good tandem.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can get Eddie Royal I'd be more for that than getting Lloyd. Especially if it would cost us less. He is very underrated.