• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver Nuggets - Utah Jazz Game Thread.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5/7/2021

6 PM PST
7 PM MST

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you want to see in this game?

Do you think Rudy will make more FTs than Jokic, and miss less?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s get Jokic a T or 2. ;)

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you going to watch today's game, and make funny Australian, and funny Serbian (for Jokic) accents?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea if Jokic is a good free throw shooter, but I will say he attempts and makes more this game.

More than Rudy, or more than Jokic's own averages?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s get Jokic a T or 2. ;)

Thanks. Will it be for arguing? Unsportsmanlike conduct?

Delay of game (2nd violation, first is a warning)?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than Rudy, or more than Jokic's own averages?

More than Rudy. Loser has to buy chocolate milk and do 10 shots of it per free throw they are off. So if Gobert makes 5 and Jokic makes 3, I will take two shots of chocolate milk. If it is reversed, you have to buy it if you don’t have it and take the shots. Honor system. I’m not videoing need drinking chocolate milk.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than Rudy. Loser has to buy chocolate milk and do 10 shots of it per free throw they are off. So if Gobert makes 5 and Jokic makes 3, I will take two shots of chocolate milk. If it is reversed, you have to buy it if you don’t have it and take the shots. Honor system. I’m not videoing need drinking chocolate milk.

I have Peppermint Mocha Almondmilk. Does that count?

Or, I could use my Ghiradelli double chocolate powder and make chocolate milk.

Or, I could use my 100% cacao unsweetened Hersheys Special Dark powder, add sugar, and make chocolate milk.

I don't want to see video of you drinking. You can upload audio. Then I'll listen to see if you're trying to trick me by drinking water.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the way Ingles started the game, I thought he was trying to miss on purpose.

I didn't think the Jazz would come back, after they started down by so much in the first.

I don't think I've seen many comebacks from this Jazz team, and not against good teams, so I thought this was going to be another blowout loss.

Good job by Niang.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Peppermint Mocha Almondmilk. Does that count?

Or, I could use my Ghiradelli double chocolate powder and make chocolate milk.

Or, I could use my 100% cacao unsweetened Hersheys Special Dark powder, add sugar, and make chocolate milk.

I don't want to see video of you drinking. You can upload audio. Then I'll listen to see if you're trying to trick me by drinking water.

Gobert and Jokic both went 4/4.

I have never liked the Double Technical rule, where neither team shoots FTs. Both teams should shoot FTs.

Similarly, even though there was no difference between them, I think we should each do one shot of chocolate milk, for this tie.

I'll do option # 2, so I can finish my Ghiradelli double chocolate powder.

@MHSL82, it looks like you got your wish. The Jazz "tied" by the 3. I mean, tied by the FT.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best: I think people will focus on Bogdanovich shooting 8 for 11 on threes. But I’m happy about his 8 for 12 on twos. That means he was aggressive and finished.

The good: People will look at the ten turnovers as low. I have heard a lot about how turnovers are not a bad thing unless they lead to transition or they prevent a likely field goal. Otherwise, is being creative and aggressiveness leads to overall offense even if you get a few turnovers. So seeing Bogdanovich got five of those 10 doesn’t concern me much without knowing why those TOs happened. Passing a lot on a night you score 48 means he was trying to do it within the offense (assuming he didn’t stop passing because of the TOs).

The bad: I like the 21 points and the threes. I don’t like Clarkson’s 0-6 on twos. But oh well, they don’t all go In.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of Bogdanovic's turnovers were on passes?

Were any on offensive fouls, or other causes for turnovers?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't told me if you had your chocolate milk.

I had mine on Friday night.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In September 2013, I did a Chocolate Milk Taste Test.

The pics I uploaded aren't online anymore, since Tiny Pic has since shut down.

I would have to re-upload them to a Imgur. I could do that if you want.

Here were my findings;

The Milk: Good Karma Unsweetened Flax Seed Milk.

1. Hersheys unsweetened cocoa powder + 2 tbsp. sugar

The taste on this was light. As I was drinking it, I noticed some cocoa power was still stuck to the glass. I kept mixing it several times as I was drinking it, but it just wouldn't mix all the way through. And I had heated the milk for 1 min. 30 sec, as suggested.

This is probably better more as a hot cocoa, with some vanilla extract mixed in (something I've done a few times, but it still doesn't come out perfect).

2. Hershey's chocolate syrup:

Again this had a light taste, but a little sweeter. A taste I'm familiar with.

I'm starting to think the milk choice is a problem, although I think it's a better choice than Almond Milk or Coconut Milk. The latter two have even stronger prominent tastes. Flax Seed milk has a lighter taste.

I can't do this many glasses of regular milk anymore, so that's why I didn't consider it.

3. Ovaltine powder:

Ok, after a few sips Ovaltine, I think I realized the problem. I put too little of chocolate in all of these. I did 2 tbsp. syrup or powder, as was recommended on each bottle. That's not enough. I'm adding 2 more tbsp. to all of the remaining, respectively.

Ok, now much better. This is slightly darker and less sweet than Hersheys syrup, but good.

4. Nesquick power:

This was good. I think similar to Ovaltine. Ovaltine's powder was darker though.

5. Bosco syrup:

Bosco has a weird, "medicinal" taste. Ok, I know there isn't any medicine that tastes like chocolate, but just imagine that weird taste that cough syrup or other medicines have, and imagine a chocolate variety to it.

I didn't like it.

I would rank Ovaltine and Nesquick as the best. Hershey's syrup is good too, had it many times. A bit sweeter. But given that it has high fructose corn syrup, Ovaltine and Nesquick are better for having more natural ingredients.

I'd probably need to do another round to see if I prefer one over the other, between Ovaltine and Nesquick.