• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver needs Aaron Brooks back...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ty Lawson isn't exactly a man of steel, and the Nuggs don't have any other PG options unless you move Randy Foye over. Denver currently has three players currently recovering from a torn ACL - Gallinari, Hickson, and Nate Robinson. At this point, I would think about cutting Robinson if possible to save the roster spot and take a minimal cap hit. Nate's game has always been built around athleticism and I'm not sure he'll be able to contribute at all in the final year of his contract.

Denver has also heavily courted Mike Miller as a possible veteran presence, but with all the wing depth on this team, it doesn't make a great deal of sense unless they don't think Gallo will be ready for the start of the season...

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

June 9th:
Danilo Gallinari (knee) says that his knee rehab is going well, and that he hopes he will be ready by the start of training camp.

"I think training camp is realistic," Danilo said. "It’s something that we really talked about with the doctor. It’s something that we really want to achieve and we believe is going to be possible." Danilo added that he is ahead of schedule with regards to being able to run and jump without limitations, and he's excited to get back on the court.

Danilo will join the Italian national team for seven to 10 days of practice (no games) in mid-August, and that will be his first full workouts, free of restrictions in over a year.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1472/danilo-gallinari

Sounds like he'll be ready but obviously no way to tell if he holds up.

Last edited by a moderator:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[MEDIA=twitter]488104559642812416[/MEDIA]

June 9th:
Danilo Gallinari (knee) says that his knee rehab is going well, and that he hopes he will be ready by the start of training camp.

"I think training camp is realistic," Danilo said. "It’s something that we really talked about with the doctor. It’s something that we really want to achieve and we believe is going to be possible." Danilo added that he is ahead of schedule with regards to being able to run and jump without limitations, and he's excited to get back on the court.

Danilo will join the Italian national team for seven to 10 days of practice (no games) in mid-August, and that will be his first full workouts, free of restrictions in over a year.

Danilo Gallinari - Denver Nuggets - 2014 Player Profile - Rotoworld.com

Sounds like he'll be ready but obviously no way to tell if he holds up.

Fortunately, coming back from ACL surgeries doesn't seem to be a problem these days. It's almost like the knee ends up stronger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that sometimes the knee seems to get stronger, but Gallo suffered the injury in April of 2013. He's had a setback or 2 along the way.