• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dennis Erickson?

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what are your thoughts on Utah hiring Dennis. And if it is good, where will he have the biggest impact? Recruting, OC Scheme, QB coach. I'm going to say Recruitng.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TWe Will See Tomorrow. The Fluidity Of The Offense Is What I'm Curious About. How Much Input Will Brian Johnson Have And How Will Erickson's Hiring Effect His Development As An OC?

I Think Recruiting Will Be A Strong Addition But I Also Think Schematically That They Should Be Much Improved. The Offensive Line Should Benefit Dramatically. Looking Forward To Seeing Some Solid Improvements.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TWe Will See Tomorrow. The Fluidity Of The Offense Is What I'm Curious About. How Much Input Will Brian Johnson Have And How Will Erickson's Hiring Effect His Development As An OC?

I Think Recruiting Will Be A Strong Addition But I Also Think Schematically That They Should Be Much Improved. The Offensive Line Should Benefit Dramatically. Looking Forward To Seeing Some Solid Improvements.

Good to see another Ute fan on board. Man the OL should be Boss this year I'm very happy that were returning to the Spread I cant wait to see the RB's either they're thinking about a 4 back rotation from what KDubb was saying in an article. we'll see Tomorrow. Hey you in the tail gate cook off tomorrow?

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I was.

I am also curious to see how much D.E will incorporate our TE's. One thing I liked about Brian Johnsons offense was his ability to get the TE's involved. Utah has never been known for utilizing the TE's but with the talent we have at that position it would be ludicrous to not keep them involved. I am also looking forward to seeing who stands out this year at WR. Dres Anderson can blow the top off the defense and make plays in space but I am a big fan of Kenneth Scott and his velcro like grip. That cat seems to make any catch especially in the Redzone.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tempo has increased substantially. 8 Days and we'll get to see what they're fielding. About Damn Time! Football!

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can have him

He showed ASU players NO discipline whatsoever. Good luck with that.