• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dennis Dixon

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea dixon did look good .. he finaly stayed in the pocket .. he takes off running way tooo much .. stayin in the pocket will cut down on him being injured

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is use to taking off and running. thats what he was so deadly at in college. I do see he needs to put on a few LBs though. Still pretty skinny and he took that one hit I thought he was broken.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
he is use to taking off and running. thats what he was so deadly at in college. I do see he needs to put on a few LBs though. Still pretty skinny and he took that one hit I thought he was broken.

That strategy is a lot more effective in college where he is way faster than the defense. In the NFL, a 250 pound LB can keep up with and kill him.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That strategy is a lot more effective in college where he is way faster than the defense. In the NFL, a 250 pound LB can keep up with and kill him.

agreed. Option QBs have a hard time adjusting to the NFL. But you put a good RB in the backfield with him and he can fool the defense all day and deliver nice passes.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think DD makes the cut this year. Sorry.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think DD makes the cut this year. Sorry.

If so the Ravens may give him a looksy.
I just read an article on their website and it said they may have interest in him.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't help noticing that Charlie Batch didn't play last night. Is he injured?????

If not, I suspect that he's the one who is most likely to get cut. I like Charlie...great guy, Pittsburgh native, and he came thru for us during Ben's suspension last season. But he's way past his prime.

Dixon looked much better last night than he did last week. When you get right down to it, the Redskins game wasn't a very fair test. The O-line and receivers were almost ENTIRELY made up of rookies. I'm not saying that DD is our team's future. God willing, we'll have Ben for a long time. But all things considered, I'm not ready to write off Dixon just yet, and I suspect that Coach T and the Rooneys are thinking along the same line. The axe may fall on Charlie...sorry to say.

thesteelhurtin2188

You know. That dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I couldn't help noticing that Charlie Batch didn't play last night. Is he injured?????

If not, I suspect that he's the one who is most likely to get cut. I like Charlie...great guy, Pittsburgh native, and he came thru for us during Ben's suspension last season. But he's way past his prime.

Dixon looked much better last night than he did last week. When you get right down to it, the Redskins game wasn't a very fair test. The O-line and receivers were almost ENTIRELY made up of rookies. I'm not saying that DD is our team's future. God willing, we'll have Ben for a long time. But all things considered, I'm not ready to write off Dixon just yet, and I suspect that Coach T and the Rooneys are thinking along the same line. The axe may fall on Charlie...sorry to say.

Tomlin said last week that its all part of the plan. They know what they have with chuck. I think they carry all 4.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one carries 4 quarterbacks, not even with the practice squad since QG's hartly ever clear waivers.
Dixon needs more playing time before I can make an informed decision