• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deflate gate

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How severely should the pats be punished due to their latest infraction? I would like to see them lose their first round draft pick, maybe it should go to the Colts. Also BB should be forced to sit out for the SB and the following season. Coaches and owners have to be accountable not just players. :wtf2:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Goodell could have the refs throw lots of flags on the cheatriots during the superbowl. Holding calls would be the way to go. Since there is a history of cheating on belicheats watch they should make it two 1st round picks and a large fine

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st round pick, BB suspended for a year. Blatant cheating is worse than what Sean Payton was suspended for IMO

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$25-grand fine for the first ball......and $5-grand for each ball after that is the current penalty/fine,.....that's it according to the rule-book.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st round pick, BB suspended for a year. Blatant cheating is worse than what Sean Payton was suspended for IMO

I'd recommend the league force Belichick to wear a suit and tie during games.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad thing is I hate the Pats because of things like this, and spygate. Things like eligible and ineligible players, all that bs and then their arrogance to go with it. BUT let's not think that the balls had anything to do with the Lats being in the bowl, they killed the Colts. I think that the Pats need to be punished though and punished hard! The biggest punishment ever and that is because of who they are and their past sins.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what Screw em

Pull a SMU on their cheating BS
Take away all 2015 picks
all 2016 picks but the 7th round
And Ban Bellicheat forever
plus void all his wins since he joined the Pats

That should make anybody else think 20 times

JMHO

Harsh but it send the correct message !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:suds:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$25-grand fine for the first ball......and $5-grand for each ball after that is the current penalty/fine,.....that's it according to the rule-book.

That would probably be it for 1-2 balls from a team that didn't have the rep of being blatant cheaters like the Pats. The league was saved a disaster by the Colts not showing up, imagine if this had been a 24-23 game, the sports world would be calling for the Pats to be yanked from the Super Bowl. The thing about 11 of 12 is, it show's intentional cheating. The NFL fines players 100K for not wearing the proper socks. I wish they'd strip their entire draft

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I am watching superbowl is to see Bradys facial expression when he loses. I hope he gets pounded. Godell probably slaps the patriots hands as he treated saints much differently for bounty gate than spygate. Kraft is obviously one of his butt buddies. Brady should be suspended imo

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont care all that much, but its a little funny that they are getting so much heat.

What I did find interesting is an article that said every ball that a qb throws in a game has been thrown by the qb in practice, and there really isnt such a thing as a "brand new" ball used during a game. That got me to thinking about the Seattle bobbled kick attempt. Are the balls used during kicks one of the 12? If so, how did that shiny new ball make it onto the field many years ago?

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the deflated balls had anything to do with the outcome of the game.

I do think that the Patriots need to be HEAVILY punished. The continued pattern -- over many years -- of trying to skirt the rules, and outright cheating has to stop. The Patriots and Belichik clearly need a wake up call, a message has to be sent.

I think Belichik should be suspended for the Super Bowl. He runs the show in New England and this should fall at his feet. Robert Kraft should receive a very large fine as well. At the least Kraft is turning a blind eye to these issues, if he isn't downright complicit.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the deflated balls had anything to do with the outcome of the game.

I do think that the Patriots need to be HEAVILY punished. The continued pattern -- over many years -- of trying to skirt the rules, and outright cheating has to stop. The Patriots and Belichik clearly need a wake up call, a message has to be sent.

I think Belichik should be suspended for the Super Bowl. He runs the show in New England and this should fall at his feet. Robert Kraft should receive a very large fine as well. At the least Kraft is turning a blind eye to these issues, if he isn't downright complicit.

:agree:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, those guys are serial cheaters. One thing ill never forget is Philly was up at half time and after the game Brian Dawkins said, "You have to give them credit for their half time adjustments. It seemed like they knew what plays we were calling"

Fuckers! In retrospect what Dawkins said really really hurt after spygate.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and the game I'm talking about was the SB.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, those guys are serial cheaters. One thing ill never forget is Philly was up at half time and after the game Brian Dawkins said, "You have to give them credit for their half time adjustments. It seemed like they knew what plays we were calling"

Fuckers! In retrospect what Dawkins said really really hurt after spygate.

Not only was Belichick watching and listening to them at halftime, rumor has it he was watching the Eagles post game shower party daisy chain too...