• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deadline Pickups

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
All true. Also true is that he: vastly prefers SoCal, put off retirement to sign with no one but ANA, doesn't have to chase a cup anymore and, as you said, intradivision doesn't help.

But his point production in SJ wasn't what motivated my comment. Selanne has averaged 1 second of shorthanded ice time per game in the last four seasons. While the team could always use more goals, I think we need a top notch PK'er more.

So, we've been there with a guy who we know can score, doesn't want to be here, won't help where help is needed most, and done that.

Got you. Yeah, he would be no help on the PK at all. He would help the offense though.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Selanne was injured when he was with the Sharks. During the lockout, he had his knee taken care of and went back to being the player he used to be.
He said without the lockout, his career was probably over. I would take him on this team in a heartbeat....problem is I doubt the Ducks deal him to the Sharks...

It was odd when Selanne signed with the Avs for $10 and his buddy Kariya signed for $1.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wonder if the Nucks would deal Raymond to the Sharks. It would probably cost Demers or Braun but with Raymond still being an RFA the value is there to justify dealing one of the two.