• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dbacks vs Hosers Series 9/2 - 9/4

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dry Heat (who occasionally posts here) is a female but she posted more on ESPN... she's a bitch sometimes but I heard she's got nice tits (from Orange) so we all put up with her.

how did Orange find out about Heats female parts?

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Heath should change his last name to the Spanish word for Bell, because it works for Tony.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if Eaton and Campana had a baby, and then Usian Bolt and Eric Young Jr had a baby, and those two babies somehow met and had a baby together... That's how fast I am.

You been talking to Jahii?

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Similar to what sting was saying, I have a simple response for the explanation of a chocodile. Just imagine if a Twinkie and a ding dong met at a bar for a blind date. The two share a lovely dinner with several adult beverages. The band begins to play and the two find themselves slow dancing to some jazzy form of Seal. The sexual tension is palpable! The two delectassens do not feel comfortable driving, so they hail a cab to head back to twinkie's house. It gets hot and heavy in the cab and the passion can hardly wait! The desserts make sweet and sticky coitis all night long. That is where chocodiles come from.

Last edited by a moderator: