• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dbacks vs Hosers Series 9/2 - 9/4

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii was watching South Park and got the idea to start "cheezing!"

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its a good thing we are out of the race. Because if we were playing like this and fighting for a spot, I would be pissed. 3-0 after 1.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol god fixed it for you.

I know he got hit hard the first inning, but I love watching how Delgado pitches. I bet that's all he gives up.

It seems like he does this every game... gives up 2-4 runs early on in the game then bounces back and turns in a decent or quality start. Him and Corbin are honestly the only guys I like long term on our current pitching staff.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like he does this every game... gives up 2-4 runs early on in the game then bounces back and turns in a decent or quality start. Him and Corbin are honestly the only guys I like long term on our current pitching staff.

Miley is streaky but he could be a good back end pitcher to have. Just depends how the other youngsters develop. Would be kind of cool to have nothing but young guys on our rotation next year, fuck veterans. Corbin, Bradley, Skaggs, Delgado, Miley / Holmberg / Spruill

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miley is streaky but he could be a good back end pitcher to have. Just depends how the other youngsters develop. Would be kind of cool to have nothing but young guys on our rotation next year, fuck veterans. Corbin, Bradley, Skaggs, Delgado, Miley / Holmberg / Spruill

I honestly think we need to trade some of our depth for a veteran SP that is reliable... our do not trade list with SPs should include: Bradley, Corbin, Delgado and Skaggs. Get rid of McCrusty, Cahill, Holmberg, Miley, or Zeke and add someone that's not fucking awful!

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think we need to trade some of our depth for a veteran SP that is reliable... our do not trade list with SPs should include: Bradley, Corbin, Delgado and Skaggs. Get rid of McCrusty, Cahill, Holmberg, Miley, or Zeke and add someone that's not fucking awful!

I don't know what we could get for those guys, maybe Jamie Moyer....