• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dawkins said Nate Allen will be very good

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and who would know better than the best safety ever. Dawk still gives me chills.

“He’s got good size and when he’s healthy, he’s got good to great speed for a safety”, Dawkins said. I like his foot quickness and ability to change directions. Nate has it all ability-wise to be a very good safety in the league.”

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so. I would think Dawk would know best. Lets hope he is proven right.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will believe it when I see it on the field. Hopefully he stays healthy. Dawkins would know best.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“He’s got good size and when he’s healthy, he’s got good to great speed for a safety”, Dawkins said. I like his foot quickness and ability to change directions. Nate has it all ability-wise to be a very good safety in the league.”

For Nate to succeed, it comes down to the system he is put in, if Kellys staff can make a diffrence on defense and Allen stays healthy, the sky could be the limit and Dawk will look like a genius...

Eagles_Phanatic

Eagles_Phanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I dunno Dawk. You were a great player. Do I trust your talent evaluation?? I dunno Dawk. I ain't seen anything that makes me believe Allen is gonna be anything more than a less than average player -- backup material... if that.