• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

David Stern Hospitalized

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I remember when he helped move the sonics to Oklahoma soooo good luck david
Don't blame Sterns for the Sonics moving to Oklahoma, blame the city of Seattle. Seattle had their chance, but didn't want to build a new arena to replace that shithole Key Arena.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stern was a jerk when he was commish. He rigged the lottery draft back in the 80's to ensure NY got a top pick (the envelope edge was bent on purpose).

He fined the Spurs a quarter mil dollars for resting his starters during a nationally televised game.

He asked Jim Rhome if he "stopped beating his wife yet".

Dude is a dickhead.

He fucked the Timberwolves, and put them in a hole they still haven't recovered from.

Fuck him....

but T's and P's

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stern fucked the Suns by suspending Stoudemire.

I don’t hate him but what a stupid rule. I hope Stern pulls through.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame Sterns for the Sonics moving to Oklahoma, blame the city of Seattle. Seattle had their chance, but didn't want to build a new arena to replace that shithole Key Arena.

Don't be dumb he wanted the City of Seattle to build a state of the art 500 million arena we offered to do 250 million and hey pay the other half he said no but has no problem moving them to Chesapeake arena in Oklahoma which is only worth 83 million.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be dumb he wanted the City of Seattle to build a state of the art 500 million arena we offered to do 250 million and hey pay the other half he said no but has no problem moving them to Chesapeake arena in Oklahoma which is only worth 83 million.
TBH I don't know all of the details. I seem to remember that Seattle wanted to remodel that shithole Key Arena and Bennett wanted a new arena.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a POS but I would never wish ill on anyone! I hope he makes a full recovery but is left impotent and a bed wetter!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a POS but I would never wish ill on anyone! I hope he makes a full recovery but is left impotent and a bed wetter!
Apparently he's in rough shape, not looking good

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link? Proof?
You mean other than Tim Donaghy’s testimony that David Stern ordered calls to be made against the Mavs when possible? You mean other than the countless video clips available online which show DWade getting phantom foul calls with no defender within arms reach of him? You mean other than the fact that once Miami went down in the series 0-2, DWade shot more free throws than the ENTIRE Mavs team?

That series has been labeled (by MANY respected writers and analysts) as the most obviously rigged championship series in modern pro sports history. Both Tracy McGrady (who didn’t even like the Mavs) and Rasheed Wallace publicly stated that it was 100% rigged. David Stern hated Mark Cuban with a passion because Cuban constantly called his game-fixing and ref shenanigans to the public.

And Stern’s corruption wasn’t just limited to the Mavs-Heat series. He 100% rigged the Lakers-Kings series (a fact I’m sure you’ll dispute). He rigged the Spurs-Suns series. He rigged multiple lotteries. And he and his goon henchman Stu Jackson ruled the NBA as complete dictators, doling out suspensions and fines at the drop of a hat.

I mean, I hope the guy pulls through, but he was one of the most despicable and corrupt individuals in modern sports history.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean other than Tim Donaghy’s testimony that David Stern ordered calls to be made against the Mavs when possible? You mean other than the countless video clips available online which show DWade getting phantom foul calls with no defender within arms reach of him? You mean other than the fact that once Miami went down in the series 0-2, DWade shot more free throws than the ENTIRE Mavs team?

That series has been labeled (by MANY respected writers and analysts) as the most obviously rigged championship series in modern pro sports history. Both Tracy McGrady (who didn’t even like the Mavs) and Rasheed Wallace publicly stated that it was 100% rigged. David Stern hated Mark Cuban with a passion because Cuban constantly called his game-fixing and ref shenanigans to the public.

And Stern’s corruption wasn’t just limited to the Mavs-Heat series. He 100% rigged the Lakers-Kings series (a fact I’m sure you’ll dispute). He rigged the Spurs-Suns series. He rigged multiple lotteries. And he and his goon henchman Stu Jackson ruled the NBA as complete dictators, doling out suspensions and fines at the drop of a hat.

I mean, I hope the guy pulls through, but he was one of the most despicable and corrupt individuals in modern sports history.
No proof that Tim whats his name acted out at the Commisoners request. The rest is speculation. Speculation is not proof

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if you believe that the NBA is rigged, quit watching,

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most rigged series was Spurs-Suns 2007. Sorry to break it to you.

Donaghy: Dislike of Suns' Sarver was factor in rigging of Spurs series

Why LeBron James’ 1st Finals Opponent Should’ve Been Totally Different