• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Darby dialogue

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darby could be one of the best things for this team. Maybe he can teach our CB Coach the importance of "LOOKING BACK TO THE BALL!!!!" I'm sorry, but this has been a major issue on this team for a long time. 1 or 2 games, that is on the receiver. 3-4 games, that is on the position coach. after 5 games, that is on the DC himself for not recognizing the problem. Especially given all the film they supposedly watch and study. If we can't coach it, maybe we can import it from a player that already knows better. I just hope this team gets that issue taken care of. We have a solid CB now, with a possible stud red shirted to return in 2018. We look to be in much better shape now.

But back to Darby.... While his INT's might not be high, he is credited with 22 knock downs over the last 2 years. Put in perspective, we have not had ANY CB get more than 12.

It also appears that he was one of the best at covering Odell, and is quite excited to face all the talent at WR in our division. This is huge for the defense.