• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas pregame

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right now we are playing for 1st place . we have to show we can beat dallas and the eagles along with the giants

if we can go 3-3 with them we have a shot

A shot at what? Winning the shittiest division in football just to catch an ass paddling on Wildcard weekend.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A shot at what? Winning the shittiest division in football just to catch an ass paddling on Wildcard weekend.

NFC West and AFC East much shitter

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t do anything without being in the dance

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Theismann calls 'bologna' on Cooley's Jordan Reed take

Now it’s fair to say , new offense some struggles but the ABC. Crowd ignored this when they were drinking the. Cool aid

Well, let’s see. Should Theismman of 1983 be considered a QB today? I would say defenses have become far more complex than anything he ever dreamed of seeing.

Peyton Manning and Drew Brees has seamless transitions when they left Indy and SD.

Hell, KC has had a seamless transition in Minnesota and we all know Alex Smith is far better than KC.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So each time we win the division its because its always shitty? Who cares really if you are winning the division.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So each time we win the division its because its always shitty? Who cares really if you are winning the division.

That's not what I said, but to clarify. No, the division hasn't always been shitty when the Redskins won it, what? Fuckin three times in the last 25 fuckin years? 1999 was legit. You can decide for yourself which was more counterfeit between
2012 and 2015. For me personally I attribute 2012 to luck and a flash in the pan, one trick pony of a player. Making 2015 more legit than 2012, but how legit is any division title in a year where you didn't beat a single team with a .500 or better record. Answer, not legit at all.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what I said, but to clarify. No, the division hasn't always been shitty when the Redskins won it, what? Fuckin three times in the last 25 fuckin years? 1999 was legit. You can decide for yourself which was more counterfeit between
2012 and 2015. For me personally I attribute 2012 to luck and a flash in the pan, one trick pony of a player. Making 2015 more legit than 2012, but how legit is any division title in a year where you didn't beat a single team with a .500 or better record. Answer, not legit at all.
It's the NFL Breed, a place where only the BEST of the BEST can play. EVERY division title matters my friend, doesn't matter who you beat along the way.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the NFL Breed, a place where only the BEST of the BEST can play. EVERY division title matters my friend, doesn't matter who you beat along the way.

I have to disagree with the first point and only slightly with the second point. Division titles are a means to an end. Specifically home field advantage and a week of rest for seeds 1 n 2 and home field for seeds 3 n 4. If a team is playing well enough and in decent shape injury-wise. I just as soon as play WC weekend though. The only thing that matters is winning the Super Bowl and if you aren't doing that than improving to the point where you can compete for a Super Bowl title.

Far as the 2nde point goes. I only slightly disagree, but not enough to mount any defense of my position.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to disagree with the first point and only slightly with the second point. Division titles are a means to an end. Specifically home field advantage and a week of rest for seeds 1 n 2 and home field for seeds 3 n 4. If a team is playing well enough and in decent shape injury-wise. I just as soon as play WC weekend though. The only thing that matters is winning the Super Bowl and if you aren't doing that than improving to the point where you can compete for a Super Bowl title.

Far as the 2nde point goes. I only slightly disagree, but not enough to mount any defense of my position.
Ok to your points but my initial post was objectively from 50k ft. The BEST will play and "if" you cannot contribute, you will not be in the NFL very long. (To my first point). When a team wins a division title, they don't care who they beat along the way, that banner still goes up just like in Gillette Stadium every year and Robert Kraft is proud of every one of them and so should the Skins. (2015) Winning in today's NFL is the difference between a play here or a play there, a penalty here or there. It's the best league in all of professional sports. Maybe we can all debate that one for a while.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only thing i will say is that YOU CANT win a superbowl without being in the playoffs . the giants werent that great a team playing the undefeated pats a few years ago yet they won the game

for us to have that kind of fortune you have to get in and we might have to win our division to do it