• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Police Looking for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice After Major Accident

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen Carter never killed anybody

Never said he did.....

The whole point is leaving the scene with his FRIENDS stuck in that horrible car accident.....

I give two shits he was racing,you never leave your freinds behind.......but Im guessing with your post,you would.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did he and his friends know that at the time? Worse possible act in this scenario is fleeing the scene.

I guarantee there were multiple reasons they fled the scene and one that popped through their head, "doing illegal shit and someone could be dead". Someone could have easily died specifically a small child but how would they know.

By the looks of the video,you moostly knew right there no one was kilked,but you are right,tuey flew the coop for a reason......I thought I read or heard there was a bag involved of something involved,possibly guns.....??

I think theres more to that story we have not heard....
Has Rice turned himself in yet.....??

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said he did.....

The whole point is leaving the scene with his FRIENDS stuck in that horrible car accident.....

I give two shits he was racing,you never leave your freinds behind.......but Im guessing with your post,you would.
I left the scene when I was 17 after hitting a property owner’s fence and learned my lesson after I was caught. The people were great to me. Didn’t press charges and I performed restitution in building back the fence. I don’t condone Carter’s decisions that night. But he’s not responsible for the choices of others that night either. He isn’t responsible for those deaths. The race was already over when the accident occurred. Carter didn’t see the accident. He doubled back when the other car didn’t arrive.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did he and his friends know that at the time? Worse possible act in this scenario is fleeing the scene.

I guarantee there were multiple reasons they fled the scene and one that popped through their head, "doing illegal shit and someone could be dead". Someone could have easily died specifically a small child but how would they know.
It sounds horrible but every criminal defense attorney will tell you that if you are inebriated it’s not a bad idea to leave the scene and turn yourself in later. I’d imagine that’s the case too if you have illegal guns or drugs.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I left the scene when I was 17 after hitting a property owner’s fence and learned my lesson after I was caught. The people were great to me. Didn’t press charges and I performed restitution in building back the fence. I don’t condone Carter’s decisions that night. But he’s not responsible for the choices of others that night either. He isn’t responsible for those deaths. The race was already over when the accident occurred. Carter didn’t see the accident. He doubled back when the other car didn’t arrive.

So you buy the lawyers story.....??
OJ is innocent....
So is Casey Anthony....ok whatevs.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hiding in the Cowboys Trophy Room.

Nobody been there in three decades.

:dhd: :bolt:
Because no one can fit in there with all the trophies...or or or some really witty comeback that defends my team and deflects from the years of no winning anything of value

Animated GIF

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because no one can fit in there with all the trophies...or or or some really witty comeback that defends my team and deflects from the years of no winning anything of value

Animated GIF
Luckily that doesn't include my team. Now as for my team's dopey receiver... :tsk:

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the bare minimum, Rice has some friends who are complete losers.

If he was one of the people racing and fled the scene, I hope he gets punished appropriately and in the same way anyone else would.

That said, I trust the urban "justice" system about as much as I trust the repeat violent criminals they refuse to prosecute.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is now "cooperating" with authorities......way to step up days later......

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let the man who hasn't driven their Lamborghini recklessly and inebriated packed full with illegal guns and drugs cast the first stone

I call that Tuesday

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys got this all wrong. These guys were just having fun.

Boy...the brain fart decisions that impact the true innocence.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Animated GIF
Well, it's not like he can hide in the Houston Texans Trophy Room.

He'd stick out like a sore thumb!

120413-NFL-Houston-Texans-fans-PI12.vresize.1200.630.high.62.jpg