• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Police Looking for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice After Major Accident

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason this isn’t more of a story is just bc he didn’t kill someone and that shouldn’t be the case. These losers flee the scene. Didn’t check on anyone to see if they were okay.
There is no reason he should be playing football.
These are the kind of cases Goodell needs to throw the hammer down and suspend the player for one year minimum so they can value their career, their life, money and people IMO
Video looked like they got out and checked on the cars in front of them.

It’s not like anyone rolled their car or anything.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason this isn’t more of a story is just bc he didn’t kill someone and that shouldn’t be the case. These losers flee the scene. Didn’t check on anyone to see if they were okay.
There is no reason he should be playing football.
These are the kind of cases Goodell needs to throw the hammer down and suspend the player for one year minimum so they can value their career, their life, money and people IMO
Oh hi!
IMG_4046.jpeg

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hi!
View attachment 358470
Dif Glass House GIF by OsloHolm

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't felony hit and run material.
Not clear. Oddly when there are injuries that aren't serious it doesn't specify whether leaving the scene is a felony or a misdemeanor. Would be a felony if there were serious injuries. Up to five years of prison time is on the table just for that charge, but could also just be a fine.

Might just be a pile of misdemeanors.

Nonetheless I expect him to miss a significant chunk of the season.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You attempted to crucify Jalen Carter this time last year for the same behavior.

View attachment 358463

I sure did,absolutley tight.......and always will,and same with Rice,but no one got killed,nor did he leave his friends dying.....I did not say Rice was a great guy either....
It was a sarcastic smart ass answer that I left about if Rice lawyered up with Carters attorney.......I guess I should have used the words fat-ass and crooked to get my point across about both Carter and his attorney........

I didnt say what Rice did was not wrong,but people were not dying.......theres a difference.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this turns out to be true then this gets more serious:

1711993771669.png

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure did,absolutley tight.......and always will,and same with Rice,but no one got killed,nor did he leave his friends dying.....I did not say Rice was a great guy either....
It was a sarcastic smart ass answer that I left about if Rice lawyered up with Carters attorney.......I guess I should have used the words fat-ass and crooked to get my point across about both Carter and his attorney........

I didnt say what Rice did was not wrong,but people were not dying.......theres a difference.
I was talking about you driving over 100 mph on American highways.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not clear. Oddly when there are injuries that aren't serious it doesn't specify whether leaving the scene is a felony or a misdemeanor. Would be a felony if there were serious injuries. Up to five years of prison time is on the table just for that charge, but could also just be a fine.

Might just be a pile of misdemeanors.

Nonetheless I expect him to miss a significant chunk of the season.

This is part of what I do for work. Dude deserves a long suspension just for being so fucking stupid, but there's no jail time pending.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about you driving over 100 mph on American highways.
I sure do....like I said more than I should.

But if I was to kill someone,I sure would not leave them....

Thought we went over this already....

I was thrusted in to that position at the age of 21-23 while riding motorcycles around 2 a.m......tThere were 4 of us drunk out ridin in the country,coming back into townmy buddy hit a pothole,lost control and hit the ditch hard,broke his shin to where it was mostly shattered......we didnt leave him in the ditch.

I wastold on this boardCarter was just a kid....lmao

Tell me,how old do you have to be to value human life.....??

Theres little kids that run to get help for injured people,hell youve heard of dogs doing it.....

Carter IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A HUMAN STAIN......deal with it!!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure do....like I said more than I should.

But if I was to kill someone,I sure would not leave them....

Thought we went over this already....

I was thrusted in to that position at the age of 21-23 while riding motorcycles around 2 a.m......tThere were 4 of us drunk out ridin in the country,coming back into townmy buddy hit a pothole,lost control and hit the ditch hard,broke his shin to where it was mostly shattered......we didnt leave him in the ditch.

I wastold on this boardCarter was just a kid....lmao

Tell me,how old do you have to be to value human life.....??

Theres little kids that run to get help for injured people,hell youve heard of dogs doing it.....

Carter IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A HUMAN STAIN......deal with it!!
Jalen Carter never killed anybody

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How did he and his friends know that at the time? Worse possible act in this scenario is fleeing the scene.

I guarantee there were multiple reasons they fled the scene and one that popped through their head, "doing illegal shit and someone could be dead". Someone could have easily died specifically a small child but how would they know.