• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Police: Denver Broncos CB Aqib Talib & Brother Under Investigation For Aggravated Assault

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forget, where are we on the freak out pendulum swing right now?

Are we supposed to call for his head or sweep this under the rug?
Well since HammerToes started this. Talib pkayed for NE. We must call for his head and rake a draft pick from the Pats for good measure.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I read it wrong. My bad Tx
So now we understand reading comprehension isn't your strong suite. Would you care to explain how the Pats harbored a murderer? Yes tge NFLPA required the Pats needed to pay portions of his salary even though they released him as soon as he was charged ass clown.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now we understand reading comprehension isn't your strong suite. Would you care to explain how the Pats harbored a murderer? Yes tge NFLPA required the Pats needed to pay portions of his salary even though they released him as soon as he was charged ass clown.

wait..so now you want to throw facts into the argument? :L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So :-):-) now we understand reading comprehension isn't your strong suite. Would you care to explain how the Pats harbored a murderer? Yes tge NFLPA required the Pats needed to pay portions of his salary even though they released him as soon as he was charged ass clown.
My reading comp is better than my writting skills at this point. I'm drunk in Thailand preparing to celbrate Songkran. Typing on my tablet is testing all my skills:-)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering Talib's past legal issues and the fact that he's a huge hot head on the field this doesn't come as any surprise. How many times is this that he's got in trouble for essentially beating somebody up off the field?

Well looks like he has been cleared. Very surprised after last year with the Dallas police accusing him of some crime to only find out later after plastering it all over twitter that it was his brother and then having legal action by Talib and his lawyer brought against the Dallas PD. So they really must have had nothing if they let him go in this situation.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like he has been cleared. Very surprised after last year with the Dallas police accusing him of some crime to only find out later after plastering it all over twitter that it was his brother and then having legal action by Talib and his lawyer brought against the Dallas PD. So they really must have had nothing if they let him go in this situation.

Good news for Broncos fans then. Talented player, but like so many others he just seems to always be caught up in some shit like this. God knows Seattle has had their fair share like this in the past.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news for Broncos fans then. Talented player, but like so many others he just seems to always be caught up in some shit like this. God knows Seattle has had their fair share like this in the past.

Oh I agree...These players just need to realize there are just certain places they can't go as often or ever as trouble just seems to find a way to them. Everybody wants that five minutes of fame and sometimes that can mean trying to challenge a football star. The off season is honestly just a terrifying time as a fan as you just never know when you are going to hear of some big star that has been arrested or found to have used PED's. These guys have to stay busy otherwise they seem to find trouble when they are bored.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was he "cleared" as in they found he was innocent? Or was he "cleared" as in they decided there likely wasn't enough evidence to convict? Legally they end up the same, but this isn't a legal board...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he "cleared" as in they found he was innocent? Or was he "cleared" as in they decided there likely wasn't enough evidence to convict? Legally they end up the same, but this isn't a legal board...

Well the word they used was "Suspended." Essentially it means that at this time they have found no evidence to convict but they are leaving it open just in case some new evidence would come about. Now yes we have no clue what that means of whether he is actually completely innocent or if that just means nobody gave enough for him to get arrested. Either way at this point at least legally he is innocent until proven guilty. Now obviously you have the right to convict in your own mind if you think he did it but at least according to the law he is an innocent man.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No question...the Dallas PD can be over the top. Knowing Talib since his Garland Texas high school days....
He's no cub scout and dodged another bullet. Time will catch up with this guy cause he's the same guy he was in HS and not smart enough to move