• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Article

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I read that article a few days ago. I really enjoyed it and it told a nice story.

I don't think Dak is a one-hit-wonder either, but there are definitely some areas in his game that he needs to clean up. He has some mechanics issues that he needs to fix. Here's a video that highlights some of his issues:

I think that video is pretty much a spot-on assessment of Dak Prescott last year. So many naysayers are talking about how he's gonna regress, but what if he continues to develop? He's obviously got some areas in his game that he could improve in to make him nearly unstoppable. Considering Dak's work ethic and how much he studies film, I think Dak will continue to develop and correct these fixable issues that he had last year.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how much you guys got to see him play in college, but he was amazing. Every week it seemed he was going up against a top 10 team and he basically put his team on his back. I'm anxious to see if defenses really can make adjustments to stop our offense. It's going to be a fun year.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice article, to this point Dak has done everything right, and is staying grounded where most others in his shoes wouldn't.

I like Daks and Dallas' future, but I'm waiting for another year before I completely jump on board the Dak train.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a great quot
Nice article, to this point Dak has done everything right, and is staying grounded where most others in his shoes wouldn't.

I like Daks and Dallas' future, but I'm waiting for another year before I completely jump on board the Dak train.
I am pretty much on that train already. Heck, he could regress from last year and still be one of the best QBs in the league. What i saw last year was absolutely outstanding:2cents:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt he is a one year wonder. Dak is a winner. If we had a good defense last year he probably gets a ring

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how much you guys got to see him play in college, but he was amazing. Every week it seemed he was going up against a top 10 team and he basically put his team on his back. I'm anxious to see if defenses really can make adjustments to stop our offense. It's going to be a fun year.
I watched some of his games after the Cowboys drafted him. His supporting cast was nothing special. I figured dak would sit for a couple years like Romo did. I never understood the tebow comparison. Tebow had way better supporting cast.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched some of his games after the Cowboys drafted him. His supporting cast was nothing special. I figured dak would sit for a couple years like Romo did. I never understood the tebow comparison. Tebow had way better supporting cast.

I think it was more Daks head coach. His head coach, Dan Mullen, was Tebows offensive coordinator at FL. They ran similar offenses and did play alike.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was more Daks head coach. His head coach, Dan Mullen, was Tebows offensive coordinator at FL. They ran similar offenses and did play alike.
That makes sense,but tebow would not have won a nation title if he played on Mississippi state. Dak still has flaws,but they dont seem to be between the ears. He is a very smart qb

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes sense,but tebow would not have won a nation title if he played on Mississippi state. Dak still has flaws,but they dont seem to be between the ears. He is a very smart qb

No doubt Tebow had Harvin, Cooper, Hernandez- just to name a few, not to mention a really good defense.

Dak normally had a decent RB, but not much else.