• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Da goat vs baby goat

Wins?

• Bengals by 7 or more

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Bengals barely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tie

• Bucs barely

• Bucs by 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would be a good game for Joe to impress the hell out of everybody by putting on a show

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
love the 'change vote option

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess I shouldn't have said 7 or more

seems we forgot that you need to score points to win a game.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
burrow like, if I run around long enough, they have to see that guy holding chase.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chase giving them a hard time, 3 people and they had to grab his facemask, lol.

someone in Milford just shot off fireworks because Higgins scored, lol.

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
baby goat checks a box. 1st half was butt ugly. they better fix that or incur the wrath of TWO PEOPLE

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, we didn't play fundamentally sound game at first. it's like they needed to get smacked around a little before playing well.

my guess is they didn't have a good road trip or something like that.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
burrow like, if I run around long enough, they have to see that guy holding chase.
They had quite a few incompletions that could have easily gotten a PI called.

DB's did a good job on defense against Chase and others, but I think they got away with more than a few holding/PI calls...the one in the endzone was PI, and there was a deep shot down the sideline where the defender pulled his facemask and turned his head...no call....

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, it seemed like the refs gave them (Davis mainly) an inch, and they took a mile.

meanwhile, this whiny journalist poo poos Burrow for not having a strong arm:

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, it seemed like the refs gave them (Davis mainly) an inch, and they took a mile.

meanwhile, this whiny journalist poo poos Burrow for not having a strong arm:
I am dumber for having read that. Burrow's arm is more than strong enough. Fact is - with Chase and Higgins, he doesn't have to always make the throws that other QB's have to make in tight windows. However, he's shown that he can do just that (just look at the TD to Chase against the Browns - threaded the needle with ample arm strength).

The other thing about the deep ball is that it's less about arm strength and more about being able to recognize and get the ball out at the correct time.

Does Burrow have a Mahomes arm? No. But you don't need a rocket - Burrow's game isn't running around and throwing ridiculous passes from one foot. Burrow's game is pocket, pocket awareness, and defensive recognition to get the ball to the right guy - which does not require the same skill set as others.

Another factor - teams are playing way more Cover-2 and bubble coverages taking away deep balls...Burrow is making his living picking apart the middle zone, out routes, and back shoulder throws. It's one of the reasons he's so difficult to defend - other QB's struggle when defenses are good enough to employ these schemes and still have a pass-rush to generate pressure (just look at Mahomes against Bengals).

This guy can continue to write poor articles and Burrow will just keep on winning.

Animated GIF

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals got something special in Burrow. Gotta say I'm a little jealous because my QB's a complete scumbag. I'll always root for JB, except two times a year obviously. He's a good kid.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals got something special in Burrow. Gotta say I'm a little jealous because my QB's a complete scumbag. I'll always root for JB, except two times a year obviously. He's a good kid.

we'll save you a seat. yea, not sure what to think of watson, maybe he can pull a big ben and get converted or something. I know Cleveland wants to pull out of their losing ways, but it's not good from a marketing perspective, not at all how you want a business to run. Michael Vick was blackballed for less. All those women still have trauma from dealing with him whether he finds Jesus or not though. yuck.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'll save you a seat. yea, not sure what to think of watson, maybe he can pull a big ben and get converted or something. I know Cleveland wants to pull out of their losing ways, but it's not good from a marketing perspective, not at all how you want a business to run. Michael Vick was blackballed for less. All those women still have trauma from dealing with him whether he finds Jesus or not though. yuck.

What do I think of Watson? He's a scumbag with some serious issues. I will always be a Browns fan but I can't support him.
What's mindboggling to me is that Texas grand jury declined to indict him.

Which makes what he did in my mind even worse. He knew exactly what he was doing, he's a predator. Stretching the law to it's almost breaking point.

He's a disturbed and disgusting individual.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am dumber for having read that. Burrow's arm is more than strong enough. Fact is - with Chase and Higgins, he doesn't have to always make the throws that other QB's have to make in tight windows. However, he's shown that he can do just that (just look at the TD to Chase against the Browns - threaded the needle with ample arm strength).

The other thing about the deep ball is that it's less about arm strength and more about being able to recognize and get the ball out at the correct time.

Does Burrow have a Mahomes arm? No. But you don't need a rocket - Burrow's game isn't running around and throwing ridiculous passes from one foot. Burrow's game is pocket, pocket awareness, and defensive recognition to get the ball to the right guy - which does not require the same skill set as others.

Another factor - teams are playing way more Cover-2 and bubble coverages taking away deep balls...Burrow is making his living picking apart the middle zone, out routes, and back shoulder throws. It's one of the reasons he's so difficult to defend - other QB's struggle when defenses are good enough to employ these schemes and still have a pass-rush to generate pressure (just look at Mahomes against Bengals).

This guy can continue to write poor articles and Burrow will just keep on winning.

Animated GIF
Actually back to back weeks.

1. That throw to Chase for the TD against the Browns.
2. That throw to Tee Higgins to ice the game against KC.

Both those throws where in some of the tightest coverage that the NFL can present. Neither guy was actually open. Chase didn't even expect the ball until it was a foot from drilling him in the hip. That throw to Higgins was such tight coverage, I can't believe Burrow threaded that needle, and then Higgins helped him out with those strong hands to secure the ball with the defender laying on his back.

What I like about Burrow's skill set versus Mahomes, Allen, Jackson or Hurts.....Burrow's skill set ages well. As the player gets older, the body starts to break down a little, start losing some agility and strength, Burrows mechanics, pocket awareness, his ability to read defenses, make quick decisions and distribute the ball in the right windows will allow him to play at a high level well into his 30's.

I am not saying the other guys can't be great into their 30's, I just think Burrow's skill set ages best on a QB.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been a Pats fan since the Grogan years, and a Brady fan since his first game. I am 75 years old and played real hockey until I was 70. But face it, Tom, there comes a time for each of us when we should hang ‘em up.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been a Pats fan since the Grogan years, and a Brady fan since his first game. I am 75 years old and played real hockey until I was 70. But face it, Tom, there comes a time for each of us when we should hang ‘em up.
Tom would light it up in the XFL, and he would sell a lot of tickets, like, the stadium might actually have more than just the players families and friends. something to think about.

I don't think it's just Tom though, Tampa Bay is not New England, and he's finding that out.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually back to back weeks.

1. That throw to Chase for the TD against the Browns.
2. That throw to Tee Higgins to ice the game against KC.

Both those throws where in some of the tightest coverage that the NFL can present. Neither guy was actually open. Chase didn't even expect the ball until it was a foot from drilling him in the hip. That throw to Higgins was such tight coverage, I can't believe Burrow threaded that needle, and then Higgins helped him out with those strong hands to secure the ball with the defender laying on his back.

What I like about Burrow's skill set versus Mahomes, Allen, Jackson or Hurts.....Burrow's skill set ages well. As the player gets older, the body starts to break down a little, start losing some agility and strength, Burrows mechanics, pocket awareness, his ability to read defenses, make quick decisions and distribute the ball in the right windows will allow him to play at a high level well into his 30's.

I am not saying the other guys can't be great into their 30's, I just think Burrow's skill set ages best on a QB.

he could light a match with a sandpaper covered football.

When Chuck Norris goes to bed, he wears Joe Burrow pajamas.