• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cute Little Latina Pharmacist

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which plastic surgery procedures have Yanet Garcia done? Below we have compiled a list of all known facts about the stars beauty enhancements:

PLASTIC SURGERY

I read an article stating the opposite before I made that post. But I looked again and you are correct. Shame, I only like the real thing.

Sydney Sweeney has real ones. So here for your viewing pleasure.

1684526838548.png

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read an article stating the opposite before I made that post. But I looked again and you are correct. Shame, I only like the real thing.
I never said I didn't like them. I do.
I have spent my life studying boobs and have dated women who had augmentation.
Could not even see a scar. The easiest way to tell is the way they move.
In a camera shot very hard (pun intended) The dead giveaway is when they are perfect in every posture.
Nothing wrong with perfect unless they have a loss of feeling - which sometimes happens with any surgery.
How would that be having a wife with perfect boobs that could not feel you playing with them?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said I didn't like them. I do.
I have spent my life studying boobs and have dated women who had augmentation.
Could not even see a scar. The easiest way to tell is the way they move.
In a camera shot very hard (pun intended) The dead giveaway is when they are perfect in every posture.
Nothing wrong with perfect unless they have a loss of feeling - which sometimes happens with any surgery.
How would that be having a wife with perfect boobs that could not feel you playing with them?

I only like the real thing. Squishy and soft and hanging down.

My prejudice is twofold. One, I just don't like the concept of there being something fake in there. Two, generally speaking, if a chick buys herself a set of bigger boobs it's because she wants to be sexualized and whether she meant it or not has a bit of a whore aura IMO. Obviously, there's exceptions like breast cancer and whatnot.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only like the real thing. Squishy and soft and hanging down.

My prejudice is twofold. One, I just don't like the concept of there being something fake in there. Two, generally speaking, if a chick buys herself a set of bigger boobs it's because she wants to be sexualized and whether she meant it or not has a bit of a whore aura IMO. Obviously, there's exceptions like breast cancer and whatnot.
All chicks want to be desirable. They all need to be desirable.
Whether they show it or not, they all see us ogling the hot chicks.
Better than most men, I can find beauty in most women. I still love those hot chicks!

Want your daughters to not need a man's attention? Be better fathers!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2012 My wife's sister had a radical Mastectomy. She was beautiful. funny woman that I first met in 1973 when she was 14.

After the mastectomy she had both boobs replaced. After she caeme home from the hospital she was declared cancer free and she and her kids did everything from skiing to mountain climbing. Her husband was a great guy and loved her deeply. One day she and my wife and their two other sisters were being carted around by me and we pulled in a store and they were all talking about her boobs and she said, BK you squeeze 'em and tell all us what you think. So I lightly ran my hand over them and she yelled at me, "Squeeze the fucking things. They won't bite." The rest of the bunch were in hysterics so I grabbed them squeezed rubbed and played wity them and my wife told me that was enough. "So whatta think/" She asked me. I said for everyone to hear, "I like 'em. Little hard but really nice. You should get nipples tatoo'd." She had everyone just crazy when she said, "I'm gonna have my baby toes transferred from my feet to my tits."

I loved this woman almost as much as my wife. She passed away in 2015 at age 55 when the cancer returned without mercy. I was able to give her a kiss and say goodbye ten seconds before she died.

Fake tits are great.