• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cut Randle

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MarK Ingram could be a cheaper solution.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOOK: Joseph Randle makes fun of Cowboys' running game
By John Breech | CBSSports.com

November 21, 2015

The Cowboys' running game hasn't exactly taken the NFL by storm this season, something that Joseph Randle decided to point out this week.

Randle, who was cut by the Cowboys on Nov. 4, took to Instagram to let everyone know that despite the fact that he's not on the team anymore, he still leads the Cowboys in a very key statistic: rushing touchdowns.

Joseph-randle-instagram-11-21-15.jpg
Joseph Randle doesn't play for the Cowboys, but he does lead them in rushing touchdowns. (USATSI)

The former Cowboys running posted a photo with the headline "released," then added that he is still "leading my squad in TDs."

Randle-Instagram-post-11-21-15.png
Randle is also the Cowboys' second-leading rusher, trailing only Darren McFadden.

Although Randle has probably burned every bridge he had with the Cowboys, he decided to delete the picture, you know, just in case there is one bridge left that's not burned and the Cowboys call and invite him back. That's likely never going to happen though.

If Randle signs with any team this season, he'll have to serve a four-game suspensionbefore he can play.

THIS GUY IS JUST AN IDIOT
http://bttrack.com/Click/Native?dat...lifvKc-_0mNjwjLc5ewWySa5cGFlqNpOqmcJxAHlnKiA0

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOOK: Joseph Randle makes fun of Cowboys' running game
By John Breech | CBSSports.com

November 21, 2015

The Cowboys' running game hasn't exactly taken the NFL by storm this season, something that Joseph Randle decided to point out this week.

Randle, who was cut by the Cowboys on Nov. 4, took to Instagram to let everyone know that despite the fact that he's not on the team anymore, he still leads the Cowboys in a very key statistic: rushing touchdowns.

View attachment 54611
Joseph Randle doesn't play for the Cowboys, but he does lead them in rushing touchdowns. (USATSI)

The former Cowboys running posted a photo with the headline "released," then added that he is still "leading my squad in TDs."

View attachment 54612
Randle is also the Cowboys' second-leading rusher, trailing only Darren McFadden.

Although Randle has probably burned every bridge he had with the Cowboys, he decided to delete the picture, you know, just in case there is one bridge left that's not burned and the Cowboys call and invite him back. That's likely never going to happen though.

If Randle signs with any team this season, he'll have to serve a four-game suspensionbefore he can play.

THIS GUY IS JUST AN IDIOT
He still leads the team in stolen undies as well. The other 31 teams jumped all over him when he hit the market

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McFadden 623; Murray 515; Randle 315

Randle getting cut could deliver Ford his bet. Well, that's assuming the annual race to IR between McFadden and Murray goers our way...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McFadden 623; Murray 515; Randle 315

Randle getting cut could deliver Ford his bet. Well, that's assuming the annual race to IR between McFadden and Murray goers our way...
Funny. I have a feeling some people might accuse you of wishing for injuries with that statement.
I wish I thought of it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McFadden looks banged up. He is running hard though.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turbin was a nice change of pace. That was only after a few days with the team. Hopefully it gets even better.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with you guys. I was pleasantly surprised with Turbin. I didn't even expect him to be active the first week