• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cut Randle

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is this clown still on the team? He gets arrested for shoplifting. He asks the cop if he gave him $100 could he get a massage, and he wasn't worried because Dez didn't do time and he hit his mama. His fumble was a big reason we lost to the skins. I guess if you have talent, Jerry will keep you till you kill someone....wait, Brent will be back in a couple of weeks:L

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree his actions where dumb, but if you are going to kick him from the team, then you would have to kick out half of the NFL. Oh and his fumble didn't hurt the team because Colt threw an INT a couple plays later and Dallas got the ball back. Murrays fumble hurt worse because it happened at the Redskin 6 yard line. You can take a thug from the Ghetto, but its hard to get the Ghetto out of the thug. Lets see if he learned his lesson.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree his actions where dumb, but if you are going to kick him from the team, then you would have to kick out half of the NFL. Oh and his fumble didn't hurt the team because Colt threw an INT a couple plays later and Dallas got the ball back. Murrays fumble hurt worse because it happened at the Redskin 6 yard line. You can take a thug from the Ghetto, but its hard to get the Ghetto out of the thug. Lets see if he learned his lesson.

There is no doubt he is a talented kid. I just don't know if I would waste time developing a kid we couldn't count on. I surely wouldn't give this kid another contract in a couple of years. I'm sure Jerry isn't about to cut him either way, they let him play the Sunday after his arrest lol

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt he is a talented kid. I just don't know if I would waste time developing a kid we couldn't count on. I surely wouldn't give this kid another contract in a couple of years. I'm sure Jerry isn't about to cut him either way, they let him play the Sunday after his arrest lol

Well they gave Dez another shot after his stupidity and he seems to be growing up. Also if for some reason Dallas can't resign Murray, they my need this kid next season. It's sad that these players can't grow up and do right with all the money they make. It's not just Randle, their are many just like him all over the NFL. I do believe in second chances as long as the crime isn't too big, like murder or child ******ation, but if he does it again then he should be gone.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding, they are bleeping out words now? WOW lol.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Witten was already my favorite all time Cowboy, but what he told Randle only adds to it....''Alright, shut up, don't say another fucking word''....Randle must not be quite as stupid as he looks...he shut the fuck up lol

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree his actions where dumb, but if you are going to kick him from the team, then you would have to kick out half of the NFL. Oh and his fumble didn't hurt the team because Colt threw an INT a couple plays later and Dallas got the ball back. Murrays fumble hurt worse because it happened at the Redskin 6 yard line. You can take a thug from the Ghetto, but its hard to get the Ghetto out of the thug. Lets see if he learned his lesson.[/Q

Yes you can't take trailer trash out of the trailer either.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree his actions where dumb, but if you are going to kick him from the team, then you would have to kick out half of the NFL. Oh and his fumble didn't hurt the team because Colt threw an INT a couple plays later and Dallas got the ball back. Murrays fumble hurt worse because it happened at the Redskin 6 yard line. You can take a thug from the Ghetto, but its hard to get the Ghetto out of the thug. Lets see if he learned his lesson.[/Q

:wtf2:

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt they cut him during this season... hell - we need him.

I'd lay good odds he's collecting a paycheck somewhere else next year though.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True, trailer trash is just another form of the Ghetto.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt they cut him during this season... hell - we need him.

I'd lay good odds he's collecting a paycheck somewhere else next year though.

That all depends on whether or not they sign Murray.

StarsFan

noob extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Joseph Randle could be next year's DeMarco? Randle is good but he isn't the answer for the Cowboys at running back. Murray is the answer.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see them passing out a ton of money to a RB. Just my opinion. Randle is not Murray, but the draft class is supposedly loaded with rbs. We just have too many holes on the other side right now to keep Murray even though he has been amazing this year. I think he will want big money and we can't afford Dez, Murray, LEary, McClain, Durant, Beasley, HArris, etc. watch out for Peterson though

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see them passing out a ton of money to a RB. Just my opinion. Randle is not Murray, but the draft class is supposedly loaded with rbs. We just have too many holes on the other side right now to keep Murray even though he has been amazing this year. I think he will want big money and we can't afford Dez, Murray, LEary, McClain, Durant, Beasley, HArris, etc. watch out for Peterson though

I still say... if the Queens let him go, the Cowboys will jump at him. Jerry won't be able to help himself.

And - behind our O-Line...

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with their o-line many RB's should have some level of success. I doubt they keep Murray, but may keep Randle and draft a RB in the later rounds. They need defense in at least rounds 1-4.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No chance Peterson is in Dallas next year. We are wondering if we can afford Murray and we are going to throw even more money at AP? Especially coming off of what he just went through? Not happening.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chance Peterson is in Dallas next year. We are wondering if we can afford Murray and we are going to throw even more money at AP? Especially coming off of what he just went through? Not happening.

As much as I completely agree with the entire premise as you lay it out, there is one reason I can't bring myself to say "No Chance". And - we both know why.

Never underestimate Jerry's ability to confound all of us.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I completely agree with the entire premise as you lay it out, there is one reason I can't bring myself to say "No Chance". And - we both know why.

Never underestimate Jerry's ability to confound all of us.

I can't disagree with that at all, but I think if he tries that someone will give him the Manziel draft day treatment and rip the phone out of his hand.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't disagree with that at all, but I think if he tries that someone will give him the Manziel draft day treatment and rip the phone out of his hand.

We can only hope so.