• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Curry Rolls Ankle...Again

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He keeps rolling it on his own. The one against the Bulls he came down on somebody's foot, today he got his toe caught on the floor...again. He was having a good game too. Sucks for us. I think we really need to let him heal up and get the value back for him since he's still so young. Ellis has continued to show that he is a very capable pg, that can't be stopped, only contained.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fully on board with trading Curry to the highest bidder once he's fully healthy and producing again.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depressing. A win at San Antonio would have been huge. And with Curry in the lineup the whole game, I give the Warriors at least a 50/50 chance of pulling it off.

I found myself already checking the draft order today, something most of us Warrior fans do as much as focusing on the team's roster. As it stands, the team looks below average but not crappy enough to keep its draft pick. Arguably its most valuable player has a reoccurring injury.

In short, it's four games into the season, and I'm feeling down about this team in 2012 and beyond. Gotta love being a Warrior fan.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fully on board with trading Curry to the highest bidder once he's fully healthy and producing again.

Only if you're going to blow up the whole roster. In order, I'd move:

Lee
Beans
Monta
Curry.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depressing. A win at San Antonio would have been huge. And with Curry in the lineup the whole game, I give the Warriors at least a 50/50 chance of pulling it off.

I found myself already checking the draft order today, something most of us Warrior fans do as much as focusing on the team's roster. As it stands, the team looks below average but not crappy enough to keep its draft pick. Arguably its most valuable player has a reoccurring injury.

In short, it's four games into the season, and I'm feeling down about this team in 2012 and beyond. Gotta love being a Warrior fan.

Rep. Exactly right. I hope they're good enough to lose the pick. This entire thing needs to be blown up. I'd keep Curry, Thompson, Udoh, and maybe Jenkins.

Everyone else....trade for any asset we can get.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Only if you're going to blow up the whole roster. In order, I'd move:

Lee
Beans
Monta
Curry.

1. Nobody wants _avid Lee and that albatross of a contract.
2. Beans isn't going to attract any suitors as long as he is afraid to draw contact.
3. Monta is a MUCH better player than Curry at this point in time.
4. Curry has more upside than anyone on the team, but his chronic injury problems this early in his career do not bode well for future production.

rushisaband

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Curry and Turkey

Didnt Curry first hurt ankle in Turkey? He shouldnt have been playing there since he hadnt established his NBA career yet. Now, hes kinda screwed, bad decision making.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt Curry first hurt ankle in Turkey? He shouldnt have been playing there since he hadnt established his NBA career yet. Now, hes kinda screwed, bad decision making.

Curry had problems with the ankle last season also. He has surgery on it this summer. He also had a special custom made shoe for the ankle from Nike put together the other day.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trainers on that team are morons. They seriously just need to shut him down for a few weeks. Brandon Roy and the Blazers kept playing this game and looked how that turned out

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Nobody wants _avid Lee and that albatross of a contract.
2. Beans isn't going to attract any suitors as long as he is afraid to draw contact.
3. Monta is a MUCH better player than Curry at this point in time.
4. Curry has more upside than anyone on the team, but his chronic injury problems this early in his career do not bode well for future production.

Oh, I think Avi could be dealt for an expiring, Beans too. Monta is a piece on a good team, but not a guy to build around. I'd hold on to Steph.

I'd blow it up.

rushisaband

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Oh, I think Avi could be dealt for an expiring, Beans too. Monta is a piece on a good team, but not a guy to build around. I'd hold on to Steph.

I'd blow it up.

Why not play Tyler and Jenkins more anyway? Dont think Ws fans would have problem with that.