• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Current LB's

Snick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the graduation of Dillard and the injuries to Lawrence and Williams does the LB crew appear a little thin?

Are the projected starters Fisher, David and Compton with May, Martin and Whaley the projected backups?

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing David comes in and starts right away, apparently he learns quick and has good instincts.. I also want to see Martin starting, but if he doesn't have it all figured out, that won't happen.. we'll see, but I'm predicting more of the 1 LB sets that we saw last year.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep we could have only 3 decent linebackers and make it through the year ok. Last I checked we're friggin stacked at LB.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, what the fuck happened with williams? He was a huuuuuuuge talent and he just up and left for undisclosed reasons. Rehab wasn't going the way he expected? Didn't make many friends cause he wasn't on the field with them? Probably a combination of those things.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
there's NOTHING to be concerned about at the fan level. there is a coaching staff who is quite aware of what needs to be done for every position on the field. unless you guys think you can do the job better than coach pelini.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard saying who the starters will be, it's very early. But you rarely see 3 LBs on the field at the same time very often. But, with David's size and speed, he could possibly fit in that tweener Nickel position that Hagg played at last year.

In a place where football dominates the conversation, in a time of year when there isn't a lot of football going on, people get board, curious, and speculate about the upcoming season in anticipation. They do the same thing with recruiting, but you've voiced your opinion on that many times over :)