• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crabtree to be back against Rams ?

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh announced after the game that he anticipates the return of Crabtree against Rams. Is it a smoke screen ? We could use him. I wonder how much he can cut left and right on routes.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp he has to be activated by Tuesday. If not he's done for the year. Even if he's activated doesn't mean be will play tho

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he will play 10-15 snaps to get ready before we play Seattle

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to side with caution, agreed with Hockey, he'll get activated tomorrow but doesn't mean he'll play..

Idk, too bad we don't have the bucs before seattle... STL would be a better CB group to go up against first time for Crabs... but still I want him to have more time to recoup...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh announced after the game that he anticipates the return of Crabtree against Rams. Is it a smoke screen ? We could use him. I wonder how much he can cut left and right on routes.

If he's ready, yes, by all means bring him back. I would expect him to be very tentative though in his play and wouldn't expect much more from him than being a decoy.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yessssss this is great news. Looks like Kap might be back after that game against Wash. A+ game for kap. Now he gets his fav weapon back. Things looking good boys

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just having him on the field drawing defensive attention will be a huge boost. I'm sure he strikes more fear into a D than Baldwin. This could help free up Boldin, Manningham and Davis even more.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just having him on the field drawing defensive attention will be a huge boost. I'm sure he strikes more fear into a D than Baldwin. This could help free up Boldin, Manningham and Davis even more.

Exactly. I'm sure it will take him several weeks to get back to near where he was late last season. Hoping he can provide those explosive YAC plays once the playoffs are here.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When don't you have a BAD FEELING about our 49ers? :laugh3:

Hardee har har! I think they will beat the Rams on Sunday. If they do, its going to set up an all or nothing game at season's end with AZ. That will be an interesting game.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardee har har! I think they will beat the Rams on Sunday. If they do, its going to set up an all or nothing game at season's end with AZ. That will be an interesting game.

I doubt it's an all or nothing game. AZ has a much tougher schedule then the Niners do.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Return to football after Achilles tendon rupture | Lower Extremity Review Magazine

even if crabtree comes back, 6 months might not be enough for him to be close to the player he was before. even next year crabtree might end up being the crabtree of a couple years ago when he couldn't get seperation.

Although I agree that six months would be a VERY fast recovery to get back to 100%, that article is a few years old, and based largely on research from a few years before that. Rehab has come a very long way since then, with players today regularly accomplishing returns that would have seemed entirely impossible even a few years ago.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I agree that six months would be a VERY fast recovery to get back to 100%, that article is a few years old, and based largely on research from a few years before that. Rehab has come a very long way since then, with players today regularly accomplishing returns that would have seemed entirely impossible even a few years ago.

ya but archilles injuries still seem like one of the tougher ones to come back from. doesn't seem like the same strides are being made like they are with knee injuries.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
ya but archilles injuries still seem like one of the tougher ones to come back from. doesn't seem like the same strides are being made like they are with knee injuries.

I don't know. The injury used to effectively be a career ender, and we're certainly not seeing that at this point. Again, not expecting big things, but hopefully the doctors know what they're doing.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would rather you go against the 49ers.
Also what makes you think the Cardinals win their next 4 games?? I am sure they will lose at least once and hopefully the Panthers will as well.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I would rather you go against the 49ers.
Also what makes you think the Cardinals win their next 4 games?? I am sure they will lose at least once and hopefully the Panthers will as well.

Best case scenario for us at this point would be the Saints sweeping the Panthers. Frankly, we could really use the Saints winning out. If we do the same, we'll be in great shape. Or at least as good a shape as we can be in.