• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crabtree on radio

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just tossing it out there that he will be on Jim Rome at 11. JJ Watt at 1045

I've seen a marked improvement in Crabtree's performance and attitude this year. He's become an effective receiver; almost a "go to" guy.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he is really starting to show that promise. finally went through a training camp and seemed rest for a season. Made a couple really good grabs yesterday.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's still young and will only improve his game mentally and physically. In addition, his QB is young and he too will only get better. Add all these things togeter tells me the sky is the limit for lobesterbush (what most of the people here were calling him).

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've seen a marked improvement in Crabtree's performance and attitude this year. He's become an effective receiver; almost a "go to" guy.

agree.

like the fact he's is thinking YACs, and he is tucking the ball away better.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The interview was awesome. He is much more polished then he was a couple years ago. His best line was when asked about Cortland Finnegan's game....he said (paraphrasing) that he wouldn't consider him one of the top 5 CBs or anything but his game is after the whistle. He was being baited by Rome a bit but he started off the question by saying, normally I don't like to dis guys BUT....it was well put together and he spent a decent amount of time talking about the Boys and Girls Club he helps out. The maturity level on this cat has taken HUGE strides forward since his rookie year.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still young and will only improve his game mentally and physically. In addition, his QB is young and he too will only get better. Add all these things togeter tells me the sky is the limit for lobsterbush (what most of the people here were calling him).

I liked that he started to show this with Smith and not just after Kaep started. It shows improvement by him not just a change of QB, though I know that can be huge.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he is really starting to show that promise. finally went through a training camp and seemed rest for a season. Made a couple really good grabs yesterday.

I love his tough running after the catch. He is hard to get on the ground and isn't just satisfied with catching the ball and falling down (Jeremy Macklin)

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crabtree's been terrific so far this year. Bouncing back well after his performance in the NFC Championship game last year.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The interview was awesome. He is much more polished then he was a couple years ago. His best line was when asked about Cortland Finnegan's game....he said (paraphrasing) that he wouldn't consider him one of the top 5 CBs or anything but his game is after the whistle. He was being baited by Rome a bit but he started off the question by saying, normally I don't like to dis guys BUT....it was well put together and he spent a decent amount of time talking about the Boys and Girls Club he helps out. The maturity level on this cat has taken HUGE strides forward since his rookie year.

I was reading an article about the weeks "winners/loser" and they had Finnegan as a winner cause he beat Manningham and Crabtree "mentally." And Jenkins as winning because of his recovery for a TD. I guess you can say Jenkins because his TD was huge, even though he lost his jock for 99% of the game, but the other part is a joke. Finnegan didn't bait anyone into a penalty, or make any big plays. Yeah, the other guys reacted to him, but Crabtree had a pretty good game and Manningham was having one too until he got hurt.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crabtree's been terrific so far this year. Bouncing back well after his performance in the NFC Championship game last year.

And no foot problems!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love his tough running after the catch. He is hard to get on the ground and isn't just satisfied with catching the ball and falling down (Jeremy Macklin)

Isn't that what he was known for in college? I mean, I have read that he's slow and haven't seen great speed - and obviously, you don't go from fast to slow in the first 5 years (barring injury). It'd be great for him to return to that YAC ability, which I think he is.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading an article about the weeks "winners/loser" and they had Finnegan as a winner cause he beat Manningham and Crabtree "mentally." And Jenkins as winning because of his recovery for a TD. I guess you can say Jenkins because his TD was huge, even though he lost his jock for 99% of the game, but the other part is a joke. Finnegan didn't bait anyone into a penalty, or make any big plays. Yeah, the other guys reacted to him, but Crabtree had a pretty good game and Manningham was having one too until he got hurt.

Haven't read about him getting hurt - he disappears at times so I assumed that was the playcall or QB - so I didn't notice he was hurt. Or are you talking about earlier in the season?

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't read about him getting hurt - he disappears at times so I assumed that was the playcall or QB - so I didn't notice he was hurt. Or are you talking about earlier in the season?

Manningham was taken to the locker room.
I was at the game and saw him with a trainer walking towards the locker room.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manningham was taken to the locker room.
I was at the game and saw him with a trainer walking towards the locker room.

Thanks for the info.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MHSL82;2582816[B said:
]Isn't that what he was known for in college?[/B] I mean, I have read that he's slow and haven't seen great speed - and obviously, you don't go from fast to slow in the first 5 years (barring injury). It'd be great for him to return to that YAC ability, which I think he is.

Yep. But in the pros he was known for foot injuries and refusing to participate in camp and pre-season.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I don't know why anyone on earth would want to listen to Michael Crabtree talk, but thanks anyway flor the heads up TGOW.