• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crabtree on 49ers' devided locker room

notmyfault

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB decision split 49ers, Crabtree says - 49ers - The Sacramento Bee

I'm not trying to say this is detrimental; however, I really would rather they kept any potentially conceived locker room turmoil, within their own locker room. Plus, with Crab's past reputation -- it's best to not discuss these types of things. I could never see Justin Smith talking about locker room issues. Maybe I'm wrong?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That little bit of division is natural, guys like Gore, Staley, Willis, and others grew up in the league with Smith. So I'm sure there was a lot of loyalty there and wanting Smith to be as involved as they were with the team's success after they all went though the bad times together.

I don't think it hurt them on the field in any way though. Especially when they started to see how good CK could be and why Harbaugh made the switch.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That little bit of division is natural, guys like Gore, Staley, Willis, and others grew up in the league with Smith. So I'm sure there was a lot of loyalty there and wanting Smith to be as involved as they were with the team's success after they all went though the bad times together.

I don't think it hurt them on the field in any way though. Especially when they started to see how good CK could be and why Harbaugh made the switch.

I don't think he's talking about the division at all. I think he's just talking about Crabtree telling everyone about it. He also added that he was on the winning side. I think the OP thinks that stuff is unnecessary, that he could support Kaep and be excited without it. To me, it's honest and actually is compliment to Smith, because if there wasn't a division, that means it was clear to everyone or a wanted move by everyone. Obviously those who benefit wanted it (Crabtree) and those who initially, sans the Bears game, who were disadvantaged (Davis). Davis later got his with Kaep in the SB and some in the playoffs before that. Smith also missed Davis for a few games before the switch, but overall, Davis was benefitted by Smith for a while. Maybe Harbaugh removed Davis from the game plan in the late Smith games to get him to want Kaep, just kidding.

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3