• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crabs cleared to practice

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potentially Dixon on kickoffs and LMJ on punts. I think LMJ can call for fair catches just as well as KW. :becky:
LM James hasn't seen much playing time this year, but I agree that he might actually catch the ball...:L. Not sure about Dixon...not enough playing time to know how good he can be.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news keeps coming our way. Getting healthy at the right time!

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news keeps coming our way. Getting healthy at the right time!
This. I'm liking how the 9er players are coming back when we need them. I hope we don't have any more injuries going into the latter part of the season.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose he could get cut but I'm not sure what that would have to do with ST. Maybe just to make the roster space.

Osgood had played to well on special teams he's safe. Dobbs and McLovin should be the ones getting cut. They provide nothing at all.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news indeed! Perhaps an end of November return is not out of the question.

The 49ers have 21 days to activate him. November 26th the absolute latest he can come back.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Am I the only one who is a little bit concerned he's coming back too early? I'd rather have given him another couple weeks to recover rather than rushing him back. That said, if we can trot out him, Boldin, Manningham, and Davis against the Hawks, that's a pretty potent group.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Am I the only one who is a little bit concerned he's coming back too early? I'd rather have given him another couple weeks to recover rather than rushing him back. That said, if we can trot out him, Boldin, Manningham, and Davis against the Hawks, that's a pretty potent group.

If I had to guess we'll likely treat him like Seattle is currently treating Harvin in having him practice but not putting him out of the field for a few weeks.

I would like to think the 9ers are thinking big picture and wouldn't rush him out there if there was any risk of him injuring himself. I mean Suggs was able to come back in about the same time frame so I don't think it's completely strange for Crabs to come back as well.

Best case scenario I think is he's ready to go against the Redskins. That would give him two games to get into the groove of things for the Seattle game and plenty of games to be ready for the playoffs.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to guess we'll likely treat him like Seattle is currently treating Harvin in having him practice but not putting him out of the field for a few weeks.

I would like to think the 9ers are thinking big picture and wouldn't rush him out there if there was any risk of him injuring himself. I mean Suggs was able to come back in about the same time frame so I don't think it's completely strange for Crabs to come back as well.

Best case scenario I think is he's ready to go against the Redskins. That would give him two games to get into the groove of things for the Seattle game and plenty of games to be ready for the playoffs.

Well Suggs only partially tore his Achilles and Crabs completely tore his so the time frame should be off but it is encouraging that he is practicing.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, even in photos he doesn't look entirely natural. Tough to say without actual movement, though.

Agree with this and your post above it

Also given his rep as someone who nursed injuries I don't get how all of a sudden he's Wolverine

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Suggs had a partial tear, though. I don't think they'd have him our there if there's a serious risk of him re-tearing it. I just don't want him pushing it too hard at this point. I'd much rather have him in January than have him in late November.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with this and your post above it

Also given his rep as someone who nursed injuries I don't get how all of a sudden he's Wolverine

Ped´s ? Contract year coming up. :behindsofa:

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Six months after a completely torn achilles is something the Niners should handle very, very carefully. For sure he isn't playing against Carolina and I doubt he plays against the Saints. Apparently he gained some weight so I would expect him back in the last week of November or the first couple of weeks of December, but I'm skeptical about his "quick" recovery to be quite frank.