• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cowboys @ Redskins (Week 16)

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OL played ok today. 2 reasons why we lost. STs once again gave up a score (indirectly) and our lack pressure on romo on the last 2 drives. DBs can't cover WR indefinitely. Secondary actually played well. Haslett got away from any blitzes in the 4th qtr.

Oh yeah also our reed zone offense was terrible today.

I agree, the team played okay. They didn't suck and they weren't great. I felt the same way about Kirk. We only got to Romo twice with someone other than the secondary. Kerrigan's sack and the time Jackson caught his ankle. I too would have liked to see a blitz on that 4th down play but they decided to play coverage.

dad brought up a point about distribution earlier in the game. I can't see all the receivers so I don't know who was or wasn't open. Makes you wonder if some of the other receivers struggled to get open against a not very good Dallas defense.

That last score for Dallas was tough, D played great for three downs but Romo made a play and the D didn't.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, very disappointing loss... again. Really thought we had a shot today. Sad, sad year. So many times, we've had a chance this season, and we continue to sputter at crucial moments. I can't even get angry at this point, just smh...

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, the team played okay. They didn't suck and they weren't great. I felt the same way about Kirk. We only got to Romo twice with someone other than the secondary. Kerrigan's sack and the time Jackson caught his ankle. I too would have liked to see a blitz on that 4th down play but they decided to play coverage.

dad brought up a point about distribution earlier in the game. I can't see all the receivers so I don't know who was or wasn't open. Makes you wonder if some of the other receivers struggled to get open against a not very good Dallas defense.

That last score for Dallas was tough, D played great for three downs but Romo made a play and the D didn't.

that was a joke about the distribution . hence the smiley . you go with the hot hand , no issue there

however wrs didnt get open for rg3 either and they dont for KC either . they also drop balls and run poor routes . guess rg3 isnt the stiff he is made out to be

Last edited by a moderator:

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC played fine. The INt was Moss's fault b/c he cant catch, that costs us a field goal. Hasslett is a retard. How do you not blitz Romo on 4th and goal from the 12 yardline with the game on the line???? This team finds ways to lose.

He fucking threw the pass behind him, sorry but your hero Cousin's will be traded ASAP.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit the pass hit moss right in his hands. Moss has been awful the last two games with fumbles, false starts, and catches. Cousins has played well in these last two games.

sublime4eva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit the pass hit moss right in his hands. Moss has been awful the last two games with fumbles, false starts, and catches. Cousins has played well in these last two games.

He threw the ball behind him, was it catchable? Yes..any ball a receiver touches is catchable but it was not a well thrown pass.
As for Moss, that's been the story with this team all season no matter who's QB.
Just admit the problem is not Griffin or Cousin's but pretty much everything else.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course there are problems with are team but we are getting better QB play. That was the whole point, would the new QB play better and he is.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course there are problems with are team but we are getting better QB play. That was the whole point, would the new QB play better and he is.

Really? How are you measuring this claim that we are getting better QB play?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b/c we are in the games.

sublime4eva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? How are you measuring this claim that we are getting better QB play?

He's not playing no better, it's exactly the same, the Cowboys and Falcons both have awful defenses and Cousins was very average today, he needs to be traded ASAP and we need to a healthy Griffin back next year so we can get back to winning but unless we fix the defense and ST's and pass defense, we'll be waiting awhile.
i'm tired of this Couisns is better nonsense...

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not playing no better, it's exactly the same, the Cowboys and Falcons both have awful defenses and Cousins was very average today, he needs to be traded ASAP and we need to a health Griffin back next year so we can get back to winning but unless we fix the defense and ST's and pass defense, we'll be waiting awhile.

Exactly.

sublime4eva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And don't get me wrong Pet, I think Cousins is a good QB, it's just we need to address alot of other areas to improve not QB.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was a good game hard fought on both sides

Hopefully y'all get all the issues you are facing looked after soon