• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys @ Rams

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This to me this is a statement game. Game number 2 at home and after an opening day shelacking at the hand of the happless Minnesota Vikings. No holds bar, the Girls are ranked 29th in the league on defense. If we can't score touchdowns against this group, Brian Schotty should be fired Monday morning.

Cowboys- 17
Rams- 28

:clap:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas is 12th in total defense and 7th in total offense. Maybe you'll get another shellacking.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensive and defensive rankings after only two games? Really? That crap means nothing at this point in the season. And as far as another shellacking.....yeah its true the Rams haven't had much success against Dallas in recent years, but at the end of the season what is the difference.....Dallas has been just as pathetic as the Rams, so you got nothin' to brag about there skippy.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand corrected, must have heard incorrectly, regardless, I think the Rams are the better team even with our back up quartbacks. Gregg Williams will be blitzing all day long and I wouldn't be surprised if Tony Romo exits the game due to the fact Robert Quinn has put him on his ass all day long! :suds:

jctoo

cult elitist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensive and defensive rankings after only two games? Really? That crap means nothing at this point in the season. And as far as another shellacking.....yeah its true the Rams haven't had much success against Dallas in recent years, but at the end of the season what is the difference.....Dallas has been just as pathetic as the Rams, so you got nothin' to brag about there skippy.

I dare say that you are incorrect sir ... Dallas has been more pathetic than the Rams, but in the end ... all that matters is who won and who didn't ... so don't go getting too prophetic there.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand corrected, must have heard incorrectly, regardless, I think the Rams are the better team even with our back up quartbacks. Gregg Williams will be blitzing all day long and I wouldn't be surprised if Tony Romo exits the game due to the fact Robert Quinn has put him on his ass all day long! :suds:

notwithstanding the Cowboys have one of the better o-lines in the league. but whatever!!

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dare say that you are incorrect sir ... Dallas has been more pathetic than the Rams, but in the end ... all that matters is who won and who didn't ... so don't go getting too prophetic there.

Unfortunately for both of us there is enough pathetic football between both these franchises to go around. Don't know when the last time the Cowboys were in the playoffs, but it's been a LONG time since the Rams have seen the post-season. But with your owner, I'd bet the Rams are there before the Cowboys. As soon as we get rid of Jeff Fisher, Shottenheimer, Bradford, Jake Long, China doll Saffold, Isaiah Peed Himself, Butter finger Quick, our team midget Tavon Austin..............OK......forget it.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The elephant in the room here is Demarco Murray. He has a career day every time he plays the Rams. If the Rams can keep him out of the endzone and force Dallas to kick FGs, I think the Rams have a good chance but Dallas' oline is going to steamroll our Dline for most of the game.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas is 12th in total defense and 7th in total offense. Maybe you'll get another shellacking.
Dallas has the worst defensive roster in football. If they are rated 12th this year, its a credit to the coaching staff

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately for both of us there is enough pathetic football between both these franchises to go around. Don't know when the last time the Cowboys were in the playoffs, but it's been a LONG time since the Rams have seen the post-season. But with your owner, I'd bet the Rams are there before the Cowboys. As soon as we get rid of Jeff Fisher, Shottenheimer, Bradford, Jake Long, China doll Saffold, Isaiah Peed Himself, Butter finger Quick, our team midget Tavon Austin..............OK......forget it.

on this..OH HELL YEAH! :gaah: Misery loves company, doesn't it??

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas has the worst defensive roster in football. If they are rated 12th this year, its a credit to the coaching staff

it's actually a credit to the running game for keeping the D off the field. :L So far that is. We'll see how the coaches end up making a mess of this.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to get Greg Robinson in this next game. Our OTs have been playing well but the other 3 positions have sucked. Saffold was better on the right side. Joseph should be a bench player. So should Wells but the Rams don't really have a Center. The Rams aren't going to score any TDs until they fix the center of their offense. Getting Saffold back to his good position and dealing with Robinson as a push at LG would help a lot by at least making 3/5ths of the oline solid. Anything less and Im not sure the Rams will be able to run the ball.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um TxHeat, y r u even on this board? Your logo says your team is the New England Patriots. Or is it that is your second team 'cause the Cowboys suck ass? HELLO!

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we fire Shotty

overtone22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The elephant in the room here is Demarco Murray. He has a career day every time he plays the Rams. If the Rams can keep him out of the endzone and force Dallas to kick FGs, I think the Rams have a good chance but Dallas' oline is going to steamroll our Dline for most of the game.

I agree with you. This one hinges on the Cowboy O-Line, but even more on Coach Garrett sticking with the run. If he wavers and allows Romo to freelance, the Rams could easily end up being benefactors of some grand OhNomo moments.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The elephant in the room here is Demarco Murray.

Nightmare fuel.:gaah:
181566655_8.jpg

Hopefully the Rams have learned a thing or two since the last meeting. We did hold Adrian Peterson to 75 yards... then promptly gave up 144 to Bobby Rainey. :doh: If we can control Murray, it'd go a LONG way towards winning this game. I have little confidence in the Rams run D these days, but any given Sunday... Right?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams remember what Murray did last time, this time they are ready and prepared, they are only giving up 248 rushing yards to Murray. Break the record in a game, another day buddy. The Rams will get their average one sack this game too, which could be the difference maker in this clash of the Titans.

Rams 15
Cowboys 14