• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys last 6 games

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ NY Giants-Coming of the bye, Team should be rested and ready. WIN
Philly- Two evenly matched teams, home team takes it. WIN
@ Chicago- Cowboys defense has been at least competitive. WIN
@ Philly- The Eagles will be tough in their own building late. Loss
Indy- In a shoot out, Luck wins in the end. LOSS
@ Washington- Cowboys change habit of losing last game. WIN

4-2 finish, a split with Philly, and an 11-5 record. Legit Super Bowl contenders:yahoo:

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we beat Philly on Thanksgiving then I think we win the division and go to the playoffs... If we lose on Thanksgiving, I think we don't make the playoffs.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we beat Philly on Thanksgiving then I think we win the division and go to the playoffs... If we lose on Thanksgiving, I think we don't make the playoffs.

Philly got exposed today. I think we thump them in Dallas.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wild Card is wide open. And - we have the tie breaker with Seattle if it comes down to us. Detroit has to prove to me that they won't have their typical late season fade.

What's going to suck - someone from the NFC South will have a home playoff game.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the Indy run defense last night? That's a win at home!

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indy- In a shoot out, Luck wins in the end. LOSS

If this game is a shootout then I will be quite possibly the most pissed off human being in the world.

If fuckin' Jonas Gray can run against the Colts, then Demarco Murray sure as hell can.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best case with this team is 10 wins and a wild card. The loss to the skins tells me this team is not a legit contender. The special teams has been a train wreck all season.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this game is a shootout then I will be quite possibly the most pissed off human being in the world.

If fuckin' Jonas Gray can run against the Colts, then Demarco Murray sure as hell can.
Jonas Gray did his best Adrian Peterson impersonation last night.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best case with this team is 10 wins and a wild card. The loss to the skins tells me this team is not a legit contender. The special teams has been a train wreck all season.
The loss to the Skins was no big deal. The Cowboys bounced back quickly.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fumbles, penalties, blocked punts and kicks by the special teams are not excusable. That crap loses you games

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a huge murray fan, but damn get down and protect the damn ball in the red zone. Time for this defense to cheapshot the qb low like other teams do to romo

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a huge murray fan, but damn get down and protect the damn ball in the red zone. Time for this defense to cheapshot the qb low like other teams do to romo
Don't be so negative all the time.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly got exposed today. I think we thump them in Dallas.

Well I'm not over confident... especially when the team has to travel after a Sunday night game in New York to Dallas for a Thursday game vs Philly.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wild Card is wide open. And - we have the tie breaker with Seattle if it comes down to us. Detroit has to prove to me that they won't have their typical late season fade.

What's going to suck - someone from the NFC South will have a home playoff game.

Seattle's not making the playoffs... they have a tough schedule and are missing some key players. I think the 49ers get one of the wild card spots (they own the tie breaker over us)... and I think Detroit and GB get in. That means we have to win our division.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's not making the playoffs... they have a tough schedule and are missing some key players. I think the 49ers get one of the wild card spots (they own the tie breaker over us)... and I think Detroit and GB get in. That means we have to win our division.

Still can't shake the feeling that the Seahawks won't make the playoffs. But those two games against the Cardinals will tell the tale. As far as the Niners go... I wouldn't mind crossing paths again.

I still think the Iggles can make it last night not withstanding. But Sanchez is going to need to be "managed"... and their secondary had better get their act together.

Bottom line - if the Cowboys can win their home games (that may be asking a lot...) they will be fine.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You/'re always the one to root for injuries and call for dirty play from our guys. Why? Do you have any class at all? Cowboys fans like you are a big part of the reason the Cowboys fan base is hated so much. Grow up, football is a game.... sheesh.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The loss to the Skins was no big deal. The Cowboys bounced back quickly.

I think that loss was a huge deal and they didn't bounce back losing to AZ in the next game. Good thing Jax came along after that. The skins have no business beating anybody. Look at the game Sunday against Tampa. Tampa!! Next week will let us know if they are playoff worthy.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that loss was a huge deal and they didn't bounce back losing to AZ in the next game. Good thing Jax came along after that. The skins have no business beating anybody. Look at the game Sunday against Tampa. Tampa!! Next week will let us know if they are playoff worthy.

Laugh if you want, but the skins would be a better team if they let Colt McCoy QB. RGIII is a bust, just face it. Had RGIII played against the Cowboys, Dallas more than likely wins that game, the dude just can't QB.

jctoo

cult elitist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laugh if you want, but the skins would be a better team if they let Colt McCoy QB. RGIII is a bust, just face it. Had RGIII played against the Cowboys, Dallas more than likely wins that game, the dude just can't QB.

Cowboys should have beaten the Skins, no matter who was the QB ...