• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys 2015 Schedule

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting another Romo will be very hard to do.
If the Cowboys draft Gurley, Gordon or Coleman, you could argue the Cowboys have the best young offensive talent in the league to surround a young QB with

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting another Romo will be very hard to do.

No doubt, but be clear on what I said. If we keep going the way we are at picking players we should be contenders without a "Romo". With a "Romo" we will be one of the favorites.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt, but be clear on what I said. If we keep going the way we are at picking players we should be contenders without a "Romo". With a "Romo" we will be one of the favorites.

Dallas has been nailing there 1st round picks this last 1/2 decade thats for sure. As of right now they are about in the 5-8 range in my opinion but they need some defensive talent and for Sean Lee to stay healthy. I think they drop off without Romo. Romo is a top QB and if I think if he is replaced with a 15th ranked (average) or lower ranked QB they drop off. The OLine is SB ready and they have a top WR but after that Dallas doesnt have any other top units. The other WR's are OK, no RB (as of now), Witten is near the end, mediocre on the DL, average at LBer, mediocre in the secondary. This isnt to bash Dallas at all... its out of respect to how good I think Romo is. If you dont field a top 10 QB football is hard and Dallas is only excellent at OLine play.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas has been nailing there 1st round picks this last 1/2 decade thats for sure. As of right now they are about in the 5-8 range in my opinion but they need some defensive talent and for Sean Lee to stay healthy. I think they drop off without Romo. Romo is a top QB and if I think if he is replaced with a 15th ranked (average) or lower ranked QB they drop off. The OLine is SB ready and they have a top WR but after that Dallas doesnt have any other top units. The other WR's are OK, no RB (as of now), Witten is near the end, mediocre on the DL, average at LBer, mediocre in the secondary. This isnt to bash Dallas at all... its out of respect to how good I think Romo is. If you dont field a top 10 QB football is hard and Dallas is only excellent at OLine play.

I agree with most everything you have said here. Only part I really disagree with is about the LB'ers. If Lee and McClain can both manage good health this year then the LB corp should be among the better units in the league with Hitchens as the 3rd LBer. I know Lee and McClain staying healthy is a very big IF.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with most everything you have said here. Only part I really disagree with is about the LB'ers. If Lee and McClain can both manage good health this year then the LB corp should be among the better units in the league with Hitchens as the 3rd LBer. I know Lee and McClain staying healthy is a very big IF.

Absolutely. Health is the big issue. Has to be one of the best 4-3 LB groups in the entire league. Lee is an All Pro if healthy. McClain played like a Pro Bowler last year when healthy. Hitchens was very good and considering he was a rookie coming in and was bounced back and forth from position to position throughout hte year it's hard to say he wasn't fantastic. He can play any of the 3 spots and play them very well. Very excited about our LBs this year and while a big one, health is the ONLY issue I see. Now the secondary...that's a different story...I think saying they are mediocre could be too high. Let's see what happens this offseason there.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Lee is great when playing and Hitchens looks to be a keeper. Im not sold on McClain yet. I guess I did undervalue the unit but I'm not one who puts much stock in 4-3 LBers. Its nice to have a dominating Mike in the 4-3 but you dont need superstar LBers to have a good D in the 4-3. YOu need to have star DLineman and Dallas has one in Hardy. If they can land a stud DT Dallas will be a force.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, and a RB too but that wont be too hard.