• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys 2015 Schedule

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Giants @ Dallas (SNF) [W]
2 Dallas @ Eagles [W]
3 Falcons @ Dallas [W]
4 Dallas @ Saints [W]
5 Patriots @ Dallas [L]
6 Bye
7 Dallas @Giants [L]
8 Seahawks @ Dallas [W]
9 Eagles @ Dallas [W]
10 Dallas @ Buccaneers [W]
11 Dallas @ Dolphins [L]
12 Panthers @ Dallas (Thanksgiving) [W]
13 Dallas @ Redskins (MNF) [W]
14 Dallas @ Packers [L]
15 Jets @ Dallas (SaturdayNF) [W]
16 Dallas @ Bills [W]
17 Redskins @ Dallas [W]

I think this schedule sets up well for Dallas. Could be another 12-4. I see 10-6 as the floor (barring major injury).

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too early to tell. Still have the draft, still have the remainder of free agency, this time last year we thought Sean Lee would be starting MLB and Rolando McClain was out of the league. Weird things happen every year so I can't give a definitive W-L guess.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Giants @ Dallas (SNF) [W]
2 Dallas @ Eagles [W]
3 Falcons @ Dallas [W]
4 Dallas @ Saints [W]
5 Patriots @ Dallas [L]
6 Bye
7 Dallas @Giants [L]
8 Seahawks @ Dallas [W]
9 Eagles @ Dallas [W]
10 Dallas @ Buccaneers [W]
11 Dallas @ Dolphins [L]
12 Panthers @ Dallas (Thanksgiving) [W]
13 Dallas @ Redskins (MNF) [W]
14 Dallas @ Packers [L]
15 Jets @ Dallas (SaturdayNF) [W]
16 Dallas @ Bills [W]
17 Redskins @ Dallas [W]

I think this schedule sets up well for Dallas. Could be another 12-4. I see 10-6 as the floor (barring major injury).
On paper, not too bad

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate opening against the Giants, just don't feel good about that. Curious to see how much the Jets/Bills have improved. If they wind up being dogs that could be an easy 3 week stretch leading up to the playoffs.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only two games, but If we could start the year 2-0 that would be big for the NFC East race.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll wait for the draft and preseason games before I'll predict 12 wins. Chip has made the Eagles a complete question mark, and ODB against our secondary scares the shit out of me. We better get to Eli and bring him down quick of the Giants win that game.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If cowboys draft couple good defenders early and low amount of injuries I can see 11 to 12 wins. The defense going to be way better with Lee and hardy and more experienced lawrence. McClain and hardy are going to cripple some qbs and I hope it happens during week 5

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll wait for the draft and preseason games before I'll predict 12 wins. Chip has made the Eagles a complete question mark, and ODB against our secondary scares the shit out of me. We better get to Eli and bring him down quick of the Giants win that game.

The giants will be dangerous with odb. I think we need to draft secondary in 1st 2 rounds and cut ties with Carr and clayburn.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC East is not looking very tough this year. NY Giants will be solid, and I think Dallas will split with them. But Philly and Washington look to be inferior teams at this point. Has Washington figured anything out? What has Philly done to plug all those holes created in FA. Philly is going to be relying on oft-injured vets who are going to be in Kelly's system for the first time, to go along with some yet to be determined rookies to replace all that they lost. Dallas has far fewer question marks than the rest of these teams.

5-1 in the NFC East (barring major injury)

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC East is not looking very tough this year. NY Giants will be solid, and I think Dallas will split with them. But Philly and Washington look to be inferior teams at this point. Has Washington figured anything out? What has Philly done to plug all those holes created in FA. Philly is going to be relying on oft-injured vets who are going to be in Kelly's system for the first time, to go along with some yet to be determined rookies to replace all that they lost. Dallas has far fewer question marks than the rest of these teams.

5-1 in the NFC East (barring major injury)

Not quite sure how you can call Philly inferior. Do we really know what they are? If the mass changes Kelly made work they probably win the division, if not they can be in the cellar.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the mass changes Kelly made work they probably win the division,

I don't know how you came up with this? Philly has made a lateral move at RB. IMO, downgraded at QB. Downgraded at WR. Their big acquisitions on defense, Alonso and Maxwell, have question marks of their own. Both players are coming from far superior defensive units, and were never counted on being the key guys, now these two are going to be counted on to lead a defense with lackluster talent around them. Can they do it? Is Alonso going to stay healthy? Is Maxwell the same guy without THREE ALL-PRO DB's around him?

If Dallas can successfully replace Murray's production -- which I think they can -- then they only look to improve as they continue to build the defense. Dallas has already improved the pass rush tremendously with the addition of Hardy. If they can upgrade the secondary in the draft, this team will be better than last year.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how you came up with this? Philly has made a lateral move at RB. IMO, downgraded at QB. Downgraded at WR. Their big acquisitions on defense, Alonso and Maxwell, have question marks of their own. Both players are coming from far superior defensive units, and were never counted on being the key guys, now these two are going to be counted on to lead a defense with lackluster talent around them. Can they do it? Is Alonso going to stay healthy? Is Maxwell the same guy without THREE ALL-PRO DB's around him?

If Dallas can successfully replace Murray's production -- which I think they can -- then they only look to improve as they continue to build the defense. Dallas has already improved the pass rush tremendously with the addition of Hardy. If they can upgrade the secondary in the draft, this team will be better than last year.

I came up with this because we don't know what the Eagles are or will be. If you're ready to write them off fine, I for one won't. A healthy Bradford is better than Foles and or Sanchez, Murray and McCoy is a wash. Let's see if they get a WR and a couple of DB's.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes and No. The new CB will be surrounded with lackluster talent but Alonso is joining one of the NFLs best front 7.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came up with this because we don't know what the Eagles are or will be. If you're ready to write them off fine, I for one won't. A healthy Bradford is better than Foles and or Sanchez, Murray and McCoy is a wash. Let's see if they get a WR and a couple of DB's.

And a couple of Guards too!

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are without Hardy for 10 games, we are in deep doo-doo. A friend of mine who seems to be right more often than wrong, seems to think it will be reduced to 4/6 games max. That being said we are still in deep doo-doo. Teams are going to pass at will on us. We couldn't get to QB last year, we are going to be worse at it this year. And with our corners......we are in deep doo-doo.

I see the other side of the ball being close to the same, depending on RB production and keeping Romo healthy.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are without Hardy for 10 games, we are in deep doo-doo. A friend of mine who seems to be right more often than wrong, seems to think it will be reduced to 4/6 games max. That being said we are still in deep doo-doo. Teams are going to pass at will on us. We couldn't get to QB last year, we are going to be worse at it this year. And with our corners......we are in deep doo-doo.

I see the other side of the ball being close to the same, depending on RB production and keeping Romo healthy.
How we stay out of that doodoo, IMO....come out of the 1st round with either Gurley, Gordon or Coleman. The Cowboys run game did more to help their defense than any one player on the unit. There will be solid DE/CB prospects there in rounds 2-4. Getting a young stud runner to run behind that OL and compliment Dez sets the Cowboys up as a contender for the next five years. It also makes life a lot easier for a young QB once Romo retires. Spend the rest of the entire draft on D if you like, but don't go into next year depending on McFadden and the Fruit of the loom bandit

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think a good RB make Dallas a contender for 5 years. Romo will be gone and if you don't have a QB, you don't contend. The will contend this year and maybe next bur Romo days are limited. That why Hardy makes sense.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy the league really wants nothing to do with Cowboys playing the Giants close to the end of the season.
They have been avoiding that for some time now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The giants will be dangerous with odb. I think we need to draft secondary in 1st 2 rounds and cut ties with Carr and clayburn.

Claiborne goes now where this year. Next year...
I don't think a good RB make Dallas a contender for 5 years. Romo will be gone and if you don't have a QB, you don't contend. The will contend this year and maybe next bur Romo days are limited. That why Hardy makes sense.

I am a big believer that the QB is the most important position by far, but I don't agree with this. It's not automatic that we will be w/o Romo, but we should be. If you want to say we will have a horrible QB to follow up when Romo leaves I'll agree, but if we can get a decent QB and continue to build the team the right way I think we can keep contending. If we get another "Romo" and keep building the team the way we are and getting better each year I think we can be one of the clear favorites in a few years. Personally I'm very worried about how Romo's body will hold up physically over the next few years. If he can stay relatively healthy and we keep picking good players he will continue to be one of the better QBs in the league and Dallas will keep getting better.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claiborne goes now where this year. Next year...

I am a big believer that the QB is the most important position by far, but I don't agree with this. It's not automatic that we will be w/o Romo, but we should be. If you want to say we will have a horrible QB to follow up when Romo leaves I'll agree, but if we can get a decent QB and continue to build the team the right way I think we can keep contending.
Obviously Jarntt... its just really REALLY hard to find QBs as good as Romo. I think it might be time for Dallas to start drafting some guys as an eventual replacement. Wouldnt be shocked to see Dallas take Hundley in round 2. I think that would be a great gamble but Dallas might be focused on right now with there early picks.
If we get another "Romo" and keep building the team the way we are and getting better each year I think we can be one of the clear favorites in a few years. Personally I'm very worried about how Romo's body will hold up physically over the next few years. If he can stay relatively healthy and we keep picking good players he will continue to be one of the better QBs in the league and Dallas will keep getting better.
Getting another Romo will be very hard to do.