• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys 2014 Schedule

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 SF's D and Kaep will over power the Boys.
2 W
3 Ram's D, sorry.
4 I drink too much...1-3 record.
5 W
6 I already said I drink too much...2-4 record.
7 W
8 W
9 If Palmer still stands, Az wins, another tough D.
10 W
11 W You got lucky.
12 W Good game.
13 L It will be cold.
14 L Payback
15 L Luck plays a part.
16 W Big road win.

8-8, draft 17th.

LOL you are the last person I expected to comment.

Wilson and his wife filed divorce papers. Speaking from experience (especially Virginia women) She is gonna run that man through the ringer. Wilson will not be himself this season. Trust me on that!

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up with all of the Noon games (6) that's five games that Ill have to leave the house to go and see due to NFL blackout rules. :doh:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Aldon Smith be suspended week 1?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We knew who we were playing and where for a while now. The games in Sept and Dec count the same. This schedule doesn't worry me, how good we are does. If we are good enough to make the playoffs there are plenty of wins on that schedule. We don't play any teams that are in the upper echelon of the league after week 6. Why all the concern? If we stay healthy and draft well everything else will take care of itself.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We knew who we were playing and where for a while now. The games in Sept and Dec count the same. This schedule doesn't worry me, how good we are does. If we are good enough to make the playoffs there are plenty of wins on that schedule. We don't play any teams that are in the upper echelon of the league after week 6. Why all the concern? If we stay healthy and draft well everything else will take care of itself.

It's not so much about concern as it is that so much talk about the draft has become vomit inducing.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not so much about concern as it is that so much talk about the draft has become vomit inducing.

Don't misunderstand my comment. I don't have any problem (not that it is my place to say anyway) with people wanting to discuss the schedule and the win/loss possibilities, because I think it is fun and as you allude to, it fills space this time of the year. I like to read what others have to say about particular matchups even if it is premature. But, it didn't get any tougher last night. We have no idea what QBs or otehr key pllayers will miss games, who will get drafted where or how long before our usual suspects hit IR (or if at all). The biggest factor in our record will be how good we are and while it would be nice to end the season with a couple of easy home games, all that would mean is that the road games are already played. Who we play was known for quite a while.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of hard to make a real prediction before the draft. Cowboys will be forced to go with rookies at least 2 positions. I am going to say 4 to 5 wins unless we hit a home run on the draft and the Cowboys show a commitment to the run. The Cowboys could draft Lewan or Martin and run on any defense

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of hard to make a real prediction before the draft. Cowboys will be forced to go with rookies at least 2 positions. I am going to say 4 to 5 wins unless we hit a home run on the draft and the Cowboys show a commitment to the run. The Cowboys could draft Lewan or Martin and run on any defense

4 or 5 wins? I'm not sure why they would be 4 games worse than last year. We lost Ware, but he was hurt last year anyway. We lost Hatcher, but replaced him with Melton. We lost Miles but he wasn't one of our best 3 WRs. We added depth to the DL so we won't be playing guys off the street. As of now we may be playing Free and Bernardeau, but they were OK last year (Free was great early and then not so great at the end). I think it comes down to the injuries and the odds are after the last two years and with a younger roster that we will have less injury problems.

I do agree we need to run more. Maybe I am naive', but each time Garrett and Romo get completey embarrassed by their asinine stubborness with throwing the ball I think it sinks in a little more how they are hurting the team with that Philosophy. No, I don't want a 1970's style offense and they didn't actually start to run a lot more, but they at least admitted that not running more was a mistake. I call that baby steps. I'm not going to come out and say we will make the playoffs, but I just do not see a team in this division that I expect to be better than us and that includes Philly. I see people on this board complaining about our WRs...Look at Philly's!!! If we add a pass rusher and a true free safety I think we fight for the division this year like we have most years. Heck, as bad as last year was if we had a decent cover safety we probably would have made the playoffs.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 or 5 wins? I'm not sure why they would be 4 games worse than last year. We lost Ware, but he was hurt last year anyway. We lost Hatcher, but replaced him with Melton. We lost Miles but he wasn't one of our best 3 WRs. We added depth to the DL so we won't be playing guys off the street. As of now we may be playing Free and Bernardeau, but they were OK last year (Free was great early and then not so great at the end). I think it comes down to the injuries and the odds are after the last two years and with a younger roster that we will have less injury problems.

I do agree we need to run more. Maybe I am naive', but each time Garrett and Romo get completey embarrassed by their asinine stubborness with throwing the ball I think it sinks in a little more how they are hurting the team with that Philosophy. No, I don't want a 1970's style offense and they didn't actually start to run a lot more, but they at least admitted that not running more was a mistake. I call that baby steps. I'm not going to come out and say we will make the playoffs, but I just do not see a team in this division that I expect to be better than us and that includes Philly. I see people on this board complaining about our WRs...Look at Philly's!!! If we add a pass rusher and a true free safety I think we fight for the division this year like we have most years. Heck, as bad as last year was if we had a decent cover safety we probably would have made the playoffs.

Stop using common sense. You're going to hurt Nate's brain.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my "non-common sense" prediction for the schedule and this is of course pending the draft, Romo's back, the entire offseason and everything else...We upset the 49ers week 1. It's a home game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liked this. Not sure how to get the picture to show
edit - got it

MoglzoB.jpg

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man ...that is brutally good.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL :laugh3:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree we have known the opponents for some time now. I also agree that we dont know who will be injured or suspended, etc. What I dont agree with is the when you play these teams. Sure its easy to take a look at our upcoming opponents and say well we should go 4-2 in the division, 2-2 vs the NFC West, 3-1 vs the AFC East and split the other 2. Looking at it that way it looks real possible . Then you see how the games fall and that IMO changes some. For example , before the schedule was put out I had us losing to SF but beating Tennessee. Now I have it opposite. I see us winNING a dog fight vs SF in a classic and Tennessee getting drilled at KC in week 1. The next week we will go in as favorites and overconfident vs a hungry young team- kind of like Seattle and KC the last two yrs in Week 2.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you are the last person I expected to comment.

Wilson and his wife filed divorce papers. Speaking from experience (especially Virginia women) She is gonna run that man through the ringer. Wilson will not be himself this season. Trust me on that!

Surprise surprise!!

Yeah, I was taken aback when I heard about RW's upcoming divorce. It doesn't seem like his style. He is such a student of the game, I can only hope he focuses on football to keep his mind away from unhealthy things. It may be the best thing for him.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Aldon Smith be suspended week 1?
I think it depends if his court case gets closed 1st. Once his plea is established, I bet the commish kicks Aldon right in the nads.

Man, the SF crew has had one crappy offseason.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to complain about schedules. I mean, every team gets slighted somewhat in the scheduling, but three of four on the road in December to finish the season? Could it be any more obvious? The NFL is telling us something: They love seeing the Cowboys fail in December.

Note: No, I don't think there is some kind of conspiracy against the Cowboys, but it's just funny how they constantly get scheduled tough Decembers.