• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cousins struggles with deep ball

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the season is set for Captain Kurt to fail.

Look at 88 right after the int. yesterday. That's the shit Washington's QB will carrying all season.
Love it when Washington players point their fingers.

Fight for Old DC

fullxtension

Sensei
Hoopla Cash
$ 21,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins comes from a long line of lame QBs who cannot throw the deep ball. It all started a few years back with a pansy named Alex Smith...

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Washington fans way...ask Bob and what is it? Cus
Romo would only be the best QB to ever dress for Washington, but you go ahead anyways and assume Romo is a liability

Who's balls would you wash every day if Romo wasn't in Dallas?

And talking about delusional fans.........
Every year throughout the preseason you motor scooters and Skip Bayless talk about winning playoff games and Super Bowls with Romo. And what happens......every fuckin year come the end of the season? Y'all shut the fuck up that''s what. Dallas did make past the 1st rd with Romo, what? Once? And that took a shitty call by an official to make it happen. Then exited stage left the same way you got there. Poetic justice eh.

Y'all go head and keep Romo........please

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year throughout the preseason you motor scooters and Skip Bayless talk about winning playoff games and Super Bowls with Romo. And what happens......every fuckin year come the end of the season? Y'all shut the fuck up. that''s what. Dallas did make past the 1st rd with Romo, what? Once? And that took a shitty call by an official to make it happen.

weak sauce....I'm not here to explain anyones opinions but my own.

sorry...wrong guy again

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weak sauce....I'm not here to explain anyones opinions but my own.

sorry...wrong guy again

Heh. OK. Whatever you say, champ.

Here's to hoping Romo is back sooner rather than later eh.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
At the risk of sounding insensitive in light of the name Redskins; it would seem that the natives are restless and not happy with their franchised QB. There have been 4 Red Zone interceptions so far this young season and Captain Kirk has half of em.
YOU LIKE THAT!!!!!!!

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the risk of sounding insensitive in light of the name Redskins; it would seem that the natives are restless and not happy with their franchised QB. There have been 4 Red Zone interceptions so far this young season and Captain Kirk has half of em.
YOU LIKE THAT!!!!!!!

Perhaps but they have no choice but to play him the remainder of the season unless it becomes a complete disaster. As far as Garcon getting mad on the field - whatever - those things happen all of the time & I am sure that they were all good after the game & today. Cousins either works out these issues for the remainder of the year or they find a new QB. It is what it is.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins struggles to throw accurately period. Outside of an 8 game stretch last year, he has been bad. The fact they tagged them demonstrates a lack of faith for me. I'd be scouting QB's in this draft if Inwere a Skins fan. Same problems, different year, and can't consistently win with him.

KC is going to regret not taking whatever millions WASH was throwing at him. He won't get anywhere near what he was offered last year when he hits FA again.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. OK. Whatever you say, champ.

Here's to hoping Romo is back sooner rather than later eh.

Considering our backups keep beating you, I bet you do hope for Romo and hopefully a better outcome.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like someone has said who all is better than Kirk for about a year now. Maybe Skins fans will start to see it. Just because you pay him $20M for lack of other options, doesn't make him good.

:suds:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The QB play in the NFC East is exceptionally abysmal on paper

Eli Manning is miles ahead of everyone and I have never been a fan of his.