• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cotton Bowl----Lets get it started

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why fair catch. Had all day, at least try to return it.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and Erin are going to fuck at halftime. brb

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma doing a pretty decent job. Manziel will get his, but they're keeping him off the field. Oklahoma has gotten a couple of breaks in no calls, but the offense is doing a great job of staying on the field and wearing down the A&M D.

Sometimes the calls go your way and sometimes they don't. We're in for a great second half.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing that the Jerry Sandusky look-alike heads a big 12 ref crew. THis is the most god awful fucking refereeing I have ever seen. Lets see, PI on Evans in the 1Q not called, PI against A&M that is questionable (ball wasnt even throw) is. OU jumps offsides and isn't called and they get an interference. OffensivePI not called on Still.

WTF. I don't want to see any of you OU fucktards even TRY to say this is getting called evenly.

OmarInTulsa

All Women dream of Omar..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma doing a pretty decent job. Manziel will get his, but they're keeping him off the field. Oklahoma has gotten a couple of breaks in no calls, but the offense is doing a great job of staying on the field and wearing down the A&M D.

Sometimes the calls go your way and sometimes they don't. We're in for a great second half.

I agree .. OU is moving the ball pretty well against the "SEC Defense" as mentioned by that on commentator...

That first drive play calling was fuck'n horrible. Damn. I still don't understand why they start Bell 5-6 yds back in the shotgun, when he's 6'7" and 260 .. Just line him up under center and punch the damn thing in.

Anyone else agree with that?

OmarInTulsa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing that the Jerry Sandusky look-alike heads a big 12 ref crew. THis is the most god awful fucking refereeing I have ever seen. Lets see, PI on Evans in the 1Q not called, PI against A&M that is questionable (ball wasnt even throw) is. OU jumps offsides and isn't called and they get an interference. OffensivePI not called on Still.

WTF. I don't want to see any of you OU fucktards even TRY to say this is getting called evenly.

Well, there is a lot of aTm holding going on .. just watch. Outside of that, yeah, OU has definitely had the advantage in calls...

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree .. OU is moving the ball pretty well against the "SEC Defense" as mentioned by that on commentator...

That first drive play calling was fuck'n horrible. Damn. I still don't understand why they start Bell 5-6 yds back in the shotgun, when he's 6'7" and 260 .. Just line him up under center and punch the damn thing in.

Does Oklahoma ever run plays from under center?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who? YOu mean Belldozer? Could do with having the announces chill with the nicknames. Call him Bell, and call our guy Manziel.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there is a lot of aTm holding going on .. just watch. Outside of that, yeah, OU has definitely had the advantage in calls...

Don't even start with the holding! The TD drive there were two blatant holds including on the TD pass itself. Holding is tough to get everytime, so that gets a pass from me. PI needs to be called evenly, as does offsides.

Moore wasn't even CLOSE to offsides on the first series, but they rang him up.

OmarInTulsa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Oklahoma ever run plays from under center?

Actually yeah ... Landry did a few times on that last drive. Which is why I don't get that shit .. you're on the .75 yd line, and you shotgun 5-6 yds back...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OU has gotten a couple of important calls, but A&M O-Line is getting away with a lot of holding.