• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Contest to win 2 Field Passes to Home Opener vs GB

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enter to Win!

A legit thing from 49ers.com

The ticket says "Montana Returns"; if you win this, who knows maybe you'll get a chance to meet and talk with Joe? Anyway, its a chance for free Field Passes, so why the hell not? Good Luck.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC Championship Ring Raffle

I guess I can put this here too if anyone is interested in trying to get an NFC Championship ring, which, I didn't even know they made those... ha. The ring seems kind of lame, but it sounds like you'd get to hang out with the team during some ceremony at Candlestick when they play the Cardinals... that'd be cool.

The winner’s ring will be the same make and model, and will consist of the same materials and jewels, as the 49ers players ring. The winner’s last name will be engraved on the side of his/her ring.

The raffle winner will be announced on October 1. The ring will then be presented to the winner on October 13th as part of a ceremony at the team’s home game versus the Arizona Cardinals. In addition to the authentic 2012 NFC Championship Ring, the winner will receive the following:

-A two-night hotel stay in San Francisco for the winner and a guest (October 12-13)

-Round-trip air transportation for two from anywhere in the Continental U.S. to San Francisco

-Dinner for two at a San Francisco-area restaurant

-A cash prize to mitigate the winner’s tax liability resulting from winning the raffle

nmgsc2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "Montana Returns" is one of the top 10 Candlestick moments they are celebrating on the season tickets this year. Each game has a different moment leading up to Number 1 for the MNF game against the Falcons. When I get home I can list the rest of the moments if they haven't already been listed somewhere. Just can't remember off the top of my head and need to look at my tickets. The package they sent was pretty cool this year also.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, 3 grand just to cover the taxes?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I was able to get on the field this past January for the playoff game against Green Bay and it's quite the experience so I would encourage people to enter just for the field pass experience alone.