• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats, Browns fans

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steal of the draft, Scooby Wright.

Wouldn't be any different for him though, would it? 2 star recruit out of HS, ranked as the 2nd best LB in the country as a sophomore last year, and one injury drops him to the 7th round? LMAO.

Just wait on it, this kid is going to be a stud, I've seen enough of him to know this. Reminds me of Teddy Bruschi, another former AZ linebacker. Pissed my Cards passed up on him. Have no idea how he dropped this far.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoked to get him, especially in the 7th

Just crazy. He was looked at as a late 1st rounder/early 2nd round prospect heading into this season before the injury… he even came back and dominated in the bowl game at the end of the year, I thought he'd drop… maybe 3rd or 4th round, but SEVENTH? Wtf, lol.

You're gonna love him. Big dawg to the dawg pound. #ScoobySnacks

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't pay attention much to day 3. Saw the Brownies drafted 5 WRs but didn't see they got Wright too. Nice pickup.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think adding Scooby was icing on the cake, I don't give two shits what the so called "experts" graded the Browns, they have a ton of holes and they played the board really well...:suds:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a huge, huge fan of the pick in the 7th round. My only concern is his knee. Was listening to the local CBS affiliate in Cleveland this morning and evidently they're being told his knee is not good. If it can hold up, he's our starting ILB for the next decade, but that's a big if. At any rate, though, I'm thrilled with the pick.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a huge, huge fan of the pick in the 7th round. My only concern is his knee. Was listening to the local CBS affiliate in Cleveland this morning and evidently they're being told his knee is not good. If it can hold up, he's our starting ILB for the next decade, but that's a big if. At any rate, though, I'm thrilled with the pick.

In the 7th round, you can afford to take a flyer on someone like Wright even with injury issues. Frankly, I'm surprised he wasn't taken earlier.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just crazy. He was looked at as a late 1st rounder/early 2nd round prospect heading into this season before the injury… he even came back and dominated in the bowl game at the end of the year, I thought he'd drop… maybe 3rd or 4th round, but SEVENTH? Wtf, lol.

You're gonna love him. Big dawg to the dawg pound. #ScoobySnacks
I was shocked he dropped that far as well. He would have been drafted sooner if he wasn't a Wildcat.:suds: