• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Concerns after Seattle debacle?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hadn't seen AZ play like that in a while. One team prepared, took the game seriously, and took a professional approach to a game that didn't have huge meaning necessarily for either team...that wasn't Arizona and that's disappointing. Their lack of energy/effort was glaring and inexcusable at home. Fans paid money to see that game. You can see the experience in Seattle realizing you just don't take weeks off. AZ better hope it didn't kill their momentum.

Their run defense was terrible and they allowed RW to dink and dunk them to death. They got virtually no pressure on RW. I posted their game last week was more about how bad GB's O-line was than some rejuvenation of the Cardinal pass rushers and it showed here.

PP was great as usual. The rest of the defense was horrifying. Justin Bethel was destroyed.

Arians gets a big fat "F" for keeping Palmer in as long as he did.

Very few positives today. Hope AZ enjoyed their vacation...they may get one earlier than expected in the playoffs if it carries over.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i know is they better atleast put themselves in a position to play at Carolina for the NFC title

this might be one of those Suns Nash years, where they are the best team in their franchise history, but unfortunately just run into a better team in playoffs

Honestly they just looked like a team that pretty much knew there was no way in hell the Bucs were gonna go into Carolina and win. I know every given sunday and everything, but at the end of the day, the Panthers rolled. Look what happened when Honey Badger was going full blast with nothing left to play for in a game........he blows out his ACL and is done.

That game was really difficult to watch, but ive seen teams lose in Week 17 before and were just fine once the playoffs started

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hadn't seen AZ play like that in a while. One team prepared, took the game seriously, and took a professional approach to a game that didn't have huge meaning necessarily for either team...that wasn't Arizona and that's disappointing. Their lack of energy/effort was glaring and inexcusable at home. Fans paid money to see that game. You can see the experience in Seattle realizing you just don't take weeks off. AZ better hope it didn't kill their momentum.

Their run defense was terrible and they allowed RW to dink and dunk them to death. They got virtually no pressure on RW. I posted their game last week was more about how bad GB's O-line was than some rejuvenation of the Cardinal pass rushers and it showed here.

PP was great as usual. The rest of the defense was horrifying. Justin Bethel was destroyed.

Arians gets a big fat "F" for keeping Palmer in as long as he did.

Very few positives today. Hope AZ enjoyed their vacation...they may get one earlier than expected in the playoffs if it carries over.
Are there some concerns? Sure, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. This loss might have been the best thing for them. They were just rolling teams week after week. A "back down to earth" game can be a huge motivator moving forward.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there some concerns? Sure, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. This loss might have been the best thing for them. They were just rolling teams week after week. A "back down to earth" game can be a huge motivator moving forward.
Yeah, there was a pretty clear lack of focus on Sunday. It seemed fairly obvious a number of the guys had it set in their head Carolina was going to trounce Tampa Bay and just mailed it in. That said getting embarrassed at home like that better light a fire under a few asses and have them ready come the divisional round.