• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders Week

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching will play a big part in the Monday night game against the Bucs. They better scrap the type of offensive game plan they used week one. You got to attack the Bucs defense vertically and they can't turn it over.
I think the DLine is going to have to bring it. Brady is going to leave Diggs and Bland alone for the most part and just wear out our scrubs underneath. Diggs needs to be ready when they go max protect, because the double move is coming.
On offense, I think we need a massive load for Tony Pollard. Zeke looked like he saw running in quicksand yesterday. I saw a podcast talking about what an indictment it is against Jerry and our coaching staff that they basically wasted 3 years of a star player like Pollard. So true. To me, he is a poor man's LaDainian Tomlinson

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the DLine is going to have to bring it. Brady is going to leave Diggs and Bland alone for the most part and just wear out our scrubs underneath. Diggs needs to be ready when they go max protect, because the double move is coming.
On offense, I think we need a massive load for Tony Pollard. Zeke looked like he saw running in quicksand yesterday. I saw a podcast talking about what an indictment it is against Jerry and our coaching staff that they basically wasted 3 years of a star player like Pollard. So true. To me, he is a poor man's LaDainian Tomlinson
That wheel route that Pollard scored the long TD against the Vikings is the type of play I would run against the Bucs. I agree that they wasted Pollards talents. Even this year to a degree. You can't tell me Pollard would not excell in a Debo Samuel type role. I would rather see Pollard in as a reciever over Noah Brown. These dummies that call plays will have success on running certain plays and then abandon it instead of making the opposition stop it. To an extent they did that this season with the tight ends.

The Bucs like to keep those linebackers close to the LOS. So yeah if it were me I would use Pollard much more in this game even if it means using Pollard more as a reciever.

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exhibit A of a Dak hater. Never posting until Dak has a horrible game. No cares or remembers your one past post.
Apparently the truth hurts your feelings. Go ahead and pay him a fortune for his lousy play. Maybe you would feel differntly if it was your money.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the truth hurts your feelings. Go ahead and pay him a fortune for his lousy play. Maybe you would feel differntly if it was your money.
It is not my money or any one else's. Moot point. Grown men don't cry about other people's money.

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not my money or any one else's. Moot point. Grown men don't cry about other people's money.
No tears shed over here. Should matter to you when his cap hit limits other players signed or not.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came on here last season and said that Dak was not a good QB. He was mediocre at best. I got some pushback and here we are again. He has had teams loaded with talent on the offensive side and cant do much. In the Jags game when they started getting the momentum. Dak needed to try to put a couple of 1st downs together to slow the momentum. Right away takes a sack and then throws an interception. He is leading the league in picks yet playing 5 less games.
I wouldnt be as hard on him if he didnt try to justify him being paid top 4 QB money when he held out. Thats when I started really not liking his play.
VERY LONG POST ALERT

You probably got pushback because it was an absolute dogshit statement. It's amazing the lengths people will go through to confirm their dogshit priors. I don't know how a mediocre at best QB grades so highly in EPA and CPOE even in a season where he throws 15 picks. I don't know how a mediocre at best QB helps his team win 12 games two years in a row. I don't know why we are pointing out mistakes in a Jags game where for the most part he put on a masterclass and was driving his team to win the game until that "loaded talent" he has at WR turned a 3rd down completion into a game-losing pick six. I mean just look at the bias here. The fact that you brought up the sack. A sack that happened in max fucking protection. The fact that they were already up 27-17 after just being up 27-10 because why? The defense gave up an easy TD pass on the last possession. 27 points should be enough to win a damn football game. I don't give him a pass for the interception but the refs absolutely should have called roughing the passer on that play to negate the interception. Maybe if the team could keep him upright on a max protection play or even run the fucking football, maybe he wouldn't have been in that position to throw a pick. Can you believe in that game they ran the ball 41 fucking times for 3.8 yards a carry even though Dak was shredding their secondary? And like 23 of the runs were on first down and went for less than 3 yards. But here you are talking about the fucking quarterback in that game.

He's had all those picks in 5 less games. Let's just ignore that his receivers were responsible for half of them. And it's interesting how many people are going with this 15 picks in 5 less games narrative. Instead of comparing him to other QBs in interceptions how about just compare him in interceptions to 2021 Dak? That Dak had less interceptions in more games. Maybe this year is just an outlier? You crying about QB money when like 8 QBs make more than him and soon will be more when Lamar gets paid? My God. Such dogshit takes.

What do you mean he hasn't done much with loaded talent? So everything he did last season coming off serious injury and playing with a calf injury was negated by a 49ers game where he was pressured 25 times on 52 dropbacks? I wonder how many great playoff games has Tom Brady had in games where he saw 25 pressures. I truly wonder. Tyron Smith gave up 7 pressures alone. People only wanna point out when Dak doesn't show up and not others. Always interesting to me. Dak was bad against the 49ers. No excuses, but being pressured on damn near half of his dropbacks is significant.

They literally just gave away Amari. Probably had one of the worst offseasons in recent memory. They gave a shitty TE the franchise tag. They nerfed their own QB and then that same QB still helped the team win 12 games with Noah Brown being his #2 for the majority of the season because Gallup isn't healthy. Wild for a mediocre QB. And I know some people wanna give the running game all the credit. The same running game (mostly aimed at Zeke) I mentioned earlier in the Jag game that only does anything because of quantity not quality. Dak bails them out on 3rd down so they can keep running the ball. That's the formula. The Jerry formula. Doesn't matter if it's Kellen, Linehan, Garrett, or whoever the next yes man OC we get next year. They all do what the bosses want. The bosses want run heavy.

Like PDay has always said, we have the worst fan base aside from Washington and the trolls are even worse. The Dak discourse on here is so damn disingenuous. People care more about being right and confirming their priors than they actually care about the team or players. People will double down on dogshit takes like this Lakerfan after bad games just to confirm their priors. It's pathetic. What you saw in the Washington game is what happens when Dak isn't bailing them out on 3rd down all game. Y'all know the Cowboys were completing over 50% of their third downs for 8 weeks in a row until Washington? Most of those were passes because you know, the Cowboys love giving away downs HB diving into brick walls all game. How in the fuck does a mediocre QB do that? You know, Dak is the #1 QB in the NFL in EPA on 3rd down this year. Not bad for a dude that is mediocre at best. The team runs the ball into a brick wall on first and 2nd and 10 more than any team in the league and then ask the QB to bail them out on 3rd down and he does it but gets called mediocre. I don't think Dak is in Mahomes tier or anything. The fact that Dak isn't Mahomes is why it is so annoying that the dude is forced to be superman on 3rd down for the offense to consistenty score points because Jerry Jones wants the Cowboys to run a 1993 offense as if we have a team of full of hall of famers like they did in 93. Go back and watch the Giants on Thanksgiving or the Eagles game and look at all the 3rd longs that Dak bailed them out of. We all know about the 3rd and 30 play. It's damn near criminal. If people don't think Dak is a top 10 QB, that's fine with me even though I think that is ignorant. Saying he mediocre at best is just a dogshit take that deserves to go in the trash. bin. And I'd say the same thing even if Dak went out there tomorrow and threw 12 interceptions against Tampa.

Last thing I will say is this before the game, I get sick and tired of this fan base acting like it's the end of the world after every loss especially in seasons where we win 12 games. Yeah I get it, we all want a deep playoff run, but we are in the midst of a curse. It's not the 90s anymore. We are Chargers-lite. The Bengals just lapped us in one postseason run last year. Temper your expectations. Enjoy the seasons. I actually enjoyed this season. We probably had one of the worst offseasons in recent memory. We gave away a top WR and didn't replace him. Tyron Smith got hurt. We gave an average TE the franchise tag. We were written off for dead after Dak injury and still survived. Managed to win 12 games. This was a successful season even if it doesn't end in a deep playoff run. A lot of people in this fan base act as entitled as Jerry Jones does. Respect other teams more. Everything isn't about the fucking Cowboys. Sometimes it ain't Dak playing bad or the team playing bad/making mistakes. Think about Sweat pick six off Dak. That ain't Dak being bad, that's just a dude making an incredible play. If you've ever played football, you know how hard it is for a DL to make that play. You see corners and safeties drop interceptions all the time and they don't be in that close range to the QB like a Lineman is. For a lineman to have the reflexes to make that play is incredible. Sometimes it's just the other team and coaches doing shit.

Sorry the post was so long but I don't post here much so I had to get off my jabs before the potential collapse tomorrow. I got faith in Dallas winning but if they don't, don't expect me to be on here to read all the disingenuous shit that will be said about Dak and the team.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VERY LONG POST ALERT

You probably got pushback because it was an absolute dogshit statement. It's amazing the lengths people will go through to confirm their dogshit priors. I don't know how a mediocre at best QB grades so highly in EPA and CPOE even in a season where he throws 15 picks. I don't know how a mediocre at best QB helps his team win 12 games two years in a row. I don't know why we are pointing out mistakes in a Jags game where for the most part he put on a masterclass and was driving his team to win the game until that "loaded talent" he has at WR turned a 3rd down completion into a game-losing pick six. I mean just look at the bias here. The fact that you brought up the sack. A sack that happened in max fucking protection. The fact that they were already up 27-17 after just being up 27-10 because why? The defense gave up an easy TD pass on the last possession. 27 points should be enough to win a damn football game. I don't give him a pass for the interception but the refs absolutely should have called roughing the passer on that play to negate the interception. Maybe if the team could keep him upright on a max protection play or even run the fucking football, maybe he wouldn't have been in that position to throw a pick. Can you believe in that game they ran the ball 41 fucking times for 3.8 yards a carry even though Dak was shredding their secondary? And like 23 of the runs were on first down and went for less than 3 yards. But here you are talking about the fucking quarterback in that game.

He's had all those picks in 5 less games. Let's just ignore that his receivers were responsible for half of them. And it's interesting how many people are going with this 15 picks in 5 less games narrative. Instead of comparing him to other QBs in interceptions how about just compare him in interceptions to 2021 Dak? That Dak had less interceptions in more games. Maybe this year is just an outlier? You crying about QB money when like 8 QBs make more than him and soon will be more when Lamar gets paid? My God. Such dogshit takes.

What do you mean he hasn't done much with loaded talent? So everything he did last season coming off serious injury and playing with a calf injury was negated by a 49ers game where he was pressured 25 times on 52 dropbacks? I wonder how many great playoff games has Tom Brady had in games where he saw 25 pressures. I truly wonder. Tyron Smith gave up 7 pressures alone. People only wanna point out when Dak doesn't show up and not others. Always interesting to me. Dak was bad against the 49ers. No excuses, but being pressured on damn near half of his dropbacks is significant.

They literally just gave away Amari. Probably had one of the worst offseasons in recent memory. They gave a shitty TE the franchise tag. They nerfed their own QB and then that same QB still helped the team win 12 games with Noah Brown being his #2 for the majority of the season because Gallup isn't healthy. Wild for a mediocre QB. And I know some people wanna give the running game all the credit. The same running game (mostly aimed at Zeke) I mentioned earlier in the Jag game that only does anything because of quantity not quality. Dak bails them out on 3rd down so they can keep running the ball. That's the formula. The Jerry formula. Doesn't matter if it's Kellen, Linehan, Garrett, or whoever the next yes man OC we get next year. They all do what the bosses want. The bosses want run heavy.

Like PDay has always said, we have the worst fan base aside from Washington and the trolls are even worse. The Dak discourse on here is so damn disingenuous. People care more about being right and confirming their priors than they actually care about the team or players. People will double down on dogshit takes like this Lakerfan after bad games just to confirm their priors. It's pathetic. What you saw in the Washington game is what happens when Dak isn't bailing them out on 3rd down all game. Y'all know the Cowboys were completing over 50% of their third downs for 8 weeks in a row until Washington? Most of those were passes because you know, the Cowboys love giving away downs HB diving into brick walls all game. How in the fuck does a mediocre QB do that? You know, Dak is the #1 QB in the NFL in EPA on 3rd down this year. Not bad for a dude that is mediocre at best. The team runs the ball into a brick wall on first and 2nd and 10 more than any team in the league and then ask the QB to bail them out on 3rd down and he does it but gets called mediocre. I don't think Dak is in Mahomes tier or anything. The fact that Dak isn't Mahomes is why it is so annoying that the dude is forced to be superman on 3rd down for the offense to consistenty score points because Jerry Jones wants the Cowboys to run a 1993 offense as if we have a team of full of hall of famers like they did in 93. Go back and watch the Giants on Thanksgiving or the Eagles game and look at all the 3rd longs that Dak bailed them out of. We all know about the 3rd and 30 play. It's damn near criminal. If people don't think Dak is a top 10 QB, that's fine with me even though I think that is ignorant. Saying he mediocre at best is just a dogshit take that deserves to go in the trash. bin. And I'd say the same thing even if Dak went out there tomorrow and threw 12 interceptions against Tampa.

Last thing I will say is this before the game, I get sick and tired of this fan base acting like it's the end of the world after every loss especially in seasons where we win 12 games. Yeah I get it, we all want a deep playoff run, but we are in the midst of a curse. It's not the 90s anymore. We are Chargers-lite. The Bengals just lapped us in one postseason run last year. Temper your expectations. Enjoy the seasons. I actually enjoyed this season. We probably had one of the worst offseasons in recent memory. We gave away a top WR and didn't replace him. Tyron Smith got hurt. We gave an average TE the franchise tag. We were written off for dead after Dak injury and still survived. Managed to win 12 games. This was a successful season even if it doesn't end in a deep playoff run. A lot of people in this fan base act as entitled as Jerry Jones does. Respect other teams more. Everything isn't about the fucking Cowboys. Sometimes it ain't Dak playing bad or the team playing bad/making mistakes. Think about Sweat pick six off Dak. That ain't Dak being bad, that's just a dude making an incredible play. If you've ever played football, you know how hard it is for a DL to make that play. You see corners and safeties drop interceptions all the time and they don't be in that close range to the QB like a Lineman is. For a lineman to have the reflexes to make that play is incredible. Sometimes it's just the other team and coaches doing shit.

Sorry the post was so long but I don't post here much so I had to get off my jabs before the potential collapse tomorrow. I got faith in Dallas winning but if they don't, don't expect me to be on here to read all the disingenuous shit that will be said about Dak and the team.
Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VERY LONG POST ALERT

And there you have it.

Dak Prescott23372061263.6

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One bad playoff game doesn't make him mediocre just as one great playoff game doesn't make him elite. You waited two weeks to respond because you had nothing. Take the Skip Bayless shit elsewhere.
One bad playoff game???? Look back at previous years. I will give him credit. He played well against a team that was 8-9 and had a bad defense. He got to pad his stats so people like you can look them over and say he is the best QB to ever play the game. Even the announcers were wondering what he was thinking when he threw the first pick last week.
You keep trying to convince yourself that he is a good QB and is worth the $30m per year. If that helps you sleep better.