• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy SILVER out of Calgary

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All kidding aside, the return seems a little light. Not familiar with the prospects involved but their stats suggest not a lot of value.

Basically Tanev for a second? Thought there were enough teams interested that Calgary might have got a little more.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All kidding aside, the return seems a little light. Not familiar with the prospects involved but their stats suggest not a lot of value.

Basically Tanev for a second? Thought there were enough teams interested that Calgary might have got a little more.

I'm preparing myself to be underwhelmed on the Hanifin trade. From what I'm reading, this Grushnikov kid appears to be a young version of Tanev. Maybe he could be a great partner for Hunter Bruz-alphabet :D

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm preparing myself to be underwhelmed on the Hanifin trade. From what I'm reading, this Grushnikov kid appears to be a young version of Tanev. Maybe he could be a great partner for Hunter Bruz-alphabet :D

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Initially my thought also as they probably could have gotten more closer to the deadline. But there is also a risk that he could get hurt prior to the deadline. Hasn't he only played a full season once or twice?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initially my thought also as they probably could have gotten more closer to the deadline. But there is also a risk that he could get hurt prior to the deadline. Hasn't he only played a full season once or twice?

He actually has been surprisingly resilient in his time with Calgary, but you're right, the way he puts his body on the line is just asking for trouble. Must have Wolverine blood lol

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can get through the pay wall… a good read on Grushnikov.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Athletic grades on the trade:

Stars A to A+
Flames D

/Maybe they're confused as the Flames acquired a D-man :noidea: