• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy SILVER out of Calgary

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flames seriously gonna lose to the Hawks’ AHL team?

Back-to-back afternoon games with travel and starting their backup goalie, had a legit goal wiped out by the war room and have scored two own goals today. That's the recipe lol

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing else, this loss should confirm that this team needs to sell sell sell.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing else, this loss should confirm that this team needs to sell sell sell.
Losing to a roster like that should get the coach and gm fired. Inexcusable.

Seriously, is there a single NHL caliber player in the lineup today?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing to a roster like that should get the coach and gm fired. Inexcusable.

Seriously, is there a single NHL caliber player in the lineup today?

Jason Dickinson has 13 goals on the season. That would put him tied 2nd on the Flames with Nazem Kadri. Without looking, can you guess who's leading the Flames in scoring this season?

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Dickinson has 13 goals on the season. That would put him tied 2nd on the Flames with Nazem Kadri. Without looking, can you guess who's leading the Flames in scoring this season?
Without looking I would guess Yegor or Weeger

/those are the two names I think I see the most when I’m checking box scores

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without looking I would guess Yegor or Weeger

/those are the two names I think I see the most when I’m checking box scores

Mack is having a fine season on the blueline (9 goals already this year). To end the suspense, it's Blake Coleman.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elias Lindholm has one goal in his last 16 games - The best thing that has happened this season is Lindy turning down that 8 year contract offer from the Flames.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have guessed somebody with Connor or Conner as a first name. Seems like most teams have one these days.

I’ll be honest, I don’t watch a ton of nhl games like I used to so I would have trouble naming more than five or six guys on each team.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have guessed somebody with Connor or Conner as a first name. Seems like most teams have one these days.

I’ll be honest, I don’t watch a ton of nhl games like I used to so I would have trouble naming more than five or six guys on each team.

I hear ya, the main reason I've been tuning in this season is to watch the young guys on the Flames and there is a young guy named Connor who has played very well this season. Conroy should see if there is any interest out there for Markstrom, he's been on a heater the last couple of weeks, surely a contending team who has some goalie concerns would be inquring.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Connor Zary is not going to win the Calder, but he continues to impress me with his hockey IQ and work ethic.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the media is kicking off (early) the trade deadline speculation. The Flames are front and center(re) in those discussions.

Half of the roster is on someone's list to move out, but what would the team be looking for to come back? Would/should they want draft picks? NHL ready players? Recent draft prospects? Add salary? Lose salary? Retool or rebuild?

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the media is kicking off (early) the trade deadline speculation. The Flames are front and center(re) in those discussions.

Half of the roster is on someone's list to move out, but what would the team be looking for to come back? Would/should they want draft picks? NHL ready players? Recent draft prospects? Add salary? Lose salary? Retool or rebuild?
I would think they are probably ready to move on from Hunter Shinkrauk by now. Not sure what his value is however.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, that's not great. Nice to see Wolf again though.

The Calgary Flames announce today they have recalled goaltender Dustin Wolf from the Calgary Wranglers of the American Hockey League. Additionally, the Flames announce Jacob Markstrom is day-to-day with a lower-body injury.

Wolf currently has the second-best save-percentage in the American Hockey League at .929 through 23 games, sporting a 16-6-1 record for the Western Conference leading Calgary Wranglers.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, that's not great. Nice to see Wolf again though.

The Calgary Flames announce today they have recalled goaltender Dustin Wolf from the Calgary Wranglers of the American Hockey League. Additionally, the Flames announce Jacob Markstrom is day-to-day with a lower-body injury.

Wolf currently has the second-best save-percentage in the American Hockey League at .929 through 23 games, sporting a 16-6-1 record for the Western Conference leading Calgary Wranglers.
giphy.gif

Markstrom and Lindholm for Elvis and All Star Boone