• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE Vancouver - redux

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whos going to provide that in the current d grouping other than Schenn and Kyle Burroughs? Sure Quinn and OEL can be harder to play against but thats not their game plus this is only preseason.

I feel the comment was a direct shot at Tyler Myers who has time and time again shown he is not enough of an asshole (Duncan Keith destruction excluded). Maybe even a memo to Poolman although i dont know if he should even be in the nhl :pout:

/canucks could use more assholes all around ... like this guy ... and yes ... he's a chip off the ol' asshole block lol

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whos going to provide that in the current d grouping other than Schenn and Kyle Burroughs? Sure Quinn and OEL can be harder to play against but thats not their game plus this is only preseason.

I feel the comment was a direct shot at Tyler Myers who has time and time again shown he is not enough of an asshole (Duncan Keith destruction excluded). Maybe even a memo to Poolman although i dont know if he should even be in the nhl :pout:

/canucks could use more assholes all around ... like this guy ... and yes ... he's a chip off the ol' asshole block lol

No one is, that is why we are including Gudbransen in the Horvat trade.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is, that is why we are including Gudbransen in the Horvat trade.

ColorlessWebbedClownanemonefish-size_restricted.gif

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Man, I thought Saturday's roster was lean.
They are throwing these poor bastards to the wolves

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vancouver, B.C. - Vancouver Canucks General Manager Patrik Allvin announced today that the Canucks have reduced their pre-season roster by 13 players. Vancouver's current pre-season roster now consists of 29 players.
The following players have been placed on waivers and designated for assignment to the Abbotsford Canucks (AHL):
The following player has been released from his professional tryout contract and will be joining the Abbotsford Canucks (AHL):
  • Tristen Nielsen
The following player has been released from his professional tryout contract:
  • Danny DeKeyser
The following players have been assigned to the Abbotsford Canucks (AHL):

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has me thinking back to the good old days when ted chernecki walked up todd bertuzzis driveway and yelled “TAWWWWWWD (like george carlin!) … ARE YOU THERRRRRRRE???”