• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedian Billy Crystal delivers funny eulogy for Muhammad Ali

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ali, probably would have never been in the heat of battle but convictions do count and he established his. I just wish the one's that had and did go would have been treated better. Outsiders because of the movement here at home in this country and nearly everyone of them a Patriot we should cherish as our own. We continue to evade them, just look on the streets.:L

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ali, probably would have never been in the heat of battle but convictions do count and he established his. I just wish the one's that had and did go would have been treated better. Outsiders because of the movement here at home in this country and nearly everyone of them a Patriot we should cherish as our own. We continue to evade them, just look on the streets.:L

Even now, there is constant talk about honoring our vets, but they don't receive the care they need far too often. The idea that outside services and charities have to chip in to attempt to fill in the gaps from the gov't is despicable.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowing Ali planned out his own funeral, I thought it was cool that he had so many different faiths represented. I said it in a different thread but the Catholic priest that briefly spoke that day was the one who served my Dad's funeral 2 yrs ago. He has a knack for saying powerful things that apply to everyone in very few words which is great when I visit my Mom and she makes me go to church with her.