• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: COLTS/NINERS 820 PM

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why didnt he just throw it?
Who cares if it got intercepted?

Hate Qbs that only worry about their stats.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly, I don't think he had a clue of what was going on...all he had to do was step up and throw it and instead he wanted to try to get outside...it's like he didn't have a clue of what the situation was...then again the situation was a loss no matter what..but still

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Enter Cousins. That is the gist of who he is. And let me be certain here. I bought the hype. I truly believed all the redskins fans who said he was just a "stat padding loser" were just whining. I was wrong. Cousins will absolutely throw a 5 yard pass on 3rd and 20 then even take the chance of an incompletion or interception. He will absolutely take the sack rather than try to make a play.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enter Cousins. That is the gist of who he is. And let me be certain here. I bought the hype. I truly believed all the redskins fans who said he was just a "stat padding loser" were just whining. I was wrong. Cousins will absolutely throw a 5 yard pass on 3rd and 20 then even take the chance of an incompletion or interception. He will absolutely take the sack rather than try to make a play.
well hopefully he does that next week :happy:

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite part of this game was the refs calling a false start on Jack Doyle going in motion.

Those retards need to be fired. Holy shit. Didn't matter, but still fucking terrible.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners are about as good as wet soggy toast.
They're pretty much done after that pathetic performance at home after a bye week.

Panthers, Eagles, Chiefs & Texans all looked like 4 day old unwrapped shit on a shingle today too.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not that I disagree, but it's a strange time to rip on Kirk. He played fantastic after his defense and kicker let him down last week.

Again, he'll continue to be a selfish prick to me until he gets vaccinated. Which he won't because I think that his dad has him convinced that he'll end up in he'll if he does.