• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Color Rush

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like someone leaked the uniform colors teams playing on Thursday Night Football "Color Rush" games will have to wear and as was speculated, it looks like the Hawks will be wearing "action green" uniforms. I hope you like that color, because based on what other teams have had to wear for "Color Rush" games, it's gonna be the primary color for the entire uniform. Have your sunglasses ready for week 15's game.

LOOK: Did every NFL 'Color Rush' uniform just get leaked?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like someone leaked the uniform colors teams playing on Thursday Night Football "Color Rush" games will have to wear and as was speculated, it looks like the Hawks will be wearing "action green" uniforms. I hope you like that color, because based on what other teams have had to wear for "Color Rush" games, it's gonna be the primary color for the entire uniform. Have your sunglasses ready for week 15's game.

LOOK: Did every NFL 'Color Rush' uniform just get leaked?
Lime green for the Seahawks I believe, better then some those yellow uni. I can take it for a game.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lime green for the Seahawks I believe, better then some those yellow uni. I can take it for a game.

I'm still trying to figure out where they got gold/yellow for the Raiders. That has diarrhea brownish orange Jaguars colors potential.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still trying to figure out where they got gold/yellow for the Raiders. That has diarrhea brownish orange Jaguars colors potential.
I know, some god awful uniforms. Anything to sell merchandise.:nod:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, some god awful uniforms. Anything to sell merchandise.:nod:

I've done some reading and apparently the gold/yellow for the Raiders comes from uniforms they wore back in their early days in the AFL. Only the numbers were gold as far as I know, though, so we'll see what that looks like when they make the whole uniform gold.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm one of the few who loved the Lime Green unis a few years ago, but I had one stipulation going into that game that would have made it even better: I wanted the Bears to wear their bright orange alternates. It didn't happen and I don't know why. If you're going to go over the edge with one team, why not go all in and make it a ridiculous circus of color?

lime-green-jersey-498x630.jpg

vs

nfl_a_mattfts_576.jpg

That would have been sweet!

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm one of the few who loved the Lime Green unis a few years ago, but I had one stipulation going into that game that would have made it even better: I wanted the Bears to wear their bright orange alternates. It didn't happen and I don't know why. If you're going to go over the edge with one team, why not go all in and make it a ridiculous circus of color?

View attachment 109191

vs

View attachment 109192

I still have a lime green Housmandzadeh jersey. I don't wear it anymore

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 109191

vs

View attachment 109192

It at least would have taken the focus off of the fact that we were wearing neon green. Obviously we don't know what these new jerseys will look like until they're officially unveiled later this year, but based on previous "Color Rush" uniforms that have been worn, the green is gonna go from head to toe and maybe that'll make it look better or it'll make it look a whole lot worse. Maybe those jerseys will do what the diarrhea brown/orange Jags jerseys failed to do... end the "Color Rush" idea for good.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone groused about the Hawks uni colors when the green accent was introduced, but anyone else notice the colors the players at the combine were running around in?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not like looking like the seattle Sounders Xbox team...

I want us to bring back the old uni's from the early 80s

My thoughts as well. Go all silver with blue trim and have the old Seahawks helmet for the color rush.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone groused about the Hawks uni colors when the green accent was introduced, but anyone else notice the colors the players at the combine were running around in?

Yes, but there's a bit of a difference between the combine and a nationally televised prime-time game. I'm going to reserve judgement on how it looks until I've seen the uniform itself, but I'm just saying that as much as people hated the uniform we wore against Chicago, a full-body version of that might go over even worse. Obviously the win is more important than what they're wearing, but you know that jokes about the uniform will be coming.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not like looking like the seattle Sounders Xbox team...

I want us to bring back the old uni's from the early 80s
Sounds
Yes, but there's a bit of a difference between the combine and a nationally televised prime-time game. I'm going to reserve judgement on how it looks until I've seen the uniform itself, but I'm just saying that as much as people hated the uniform we wore against Chicago, a full-body version of that might go over even worse. Obviously the win is more important than what they're wearing, but you know that jokes about the uniform will be coming.
Jokes may happen, but have you checked out the puke yellow unis?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My only point was today's outrageous becomes tomorrow's normal.

I thought it was pretty cool that all the best players in the nation were essentially running around in Seahawks colors.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only point was today's outrageous becomes tomorrow's normal.

I thought it was pretty cool that all the best players in the nation were essentially running around in Seahawks colors.

You could be right.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a fan of neon and usually not a fan of pants being the same color as the jersey. But this jersey with dark blue pants might be a winning combination?

I can deal with it, just wish someone in the league office would kill this idea. A cool idea for the Thursday night games would be teams in throw back jerseys.