• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes
dumpsters everywhere are littered with them.

Please tell me you didn't ....

I didn't, that's why I asked the advice of you very smart posters (initiate rep). I have a chance to get a Vizio 47" LCD for about $520

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't, that's why I asked the advice of you very smart posters (initiate rep). I have a chance to get a Vizio 47" LCD for about $520

Vizios are decent priced (american company, but pretty sure manufacture is in the same plants as everyone else)
generally rated fairly well in consumer reports, etc.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Violence mars Black Friday - CNN.com

One section in this article (mostly about the psycho pepper srayer in California) pretty much sums up Black Friday in a neat little bow.

Incidents also occurred in South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida, New York, Alabama and Connecticut, with most of the reported incidents happening at or near Walmart stores.

seriously
if you are bringing pepper spray, or even think you may have to bring pepper spray... maybe the deals are worth it.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Violence mars Black Friday - CNN.com

One section in this article (mostly about the psycho pepper srayer in California) pretty much sums up Black Friday in a neat little bow.

Incidents also occurred in South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida, New York, Alabama and Connecticut, with most of the reported incidents happening at or near Walmart stores.

seriously
if you are bringing pepper spray, or even think you may have to bring pepper spray... maybe the deals are worth it.

Jeez...

In San Leandro, California, police had one man in custody and another was hospitalized after a 1:45 a.m. shooting in a Walmart parking lot.

"It was a robbery gone bad," police Sgt. Mike Sobek told reporters. "The victim's family fought with the robbers. They were able to detain one suspect. We are not sure if that suspect is the shooter, but we do have one person in custody right now."

In Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, police said two people suffered injuries in an apparent armed robbery attempt after they left a Walmart store around 1 a.m. Friday, CNN affiliate WMBF reported.

Would-be robbers struck a man on the head and shot a woman in the leg before another shopper displayed a gun and the assailants fled, the station said, citing Myrtle Beach Police Capt. Kevin Heins. The woman was taken to a hospital for treatment, he said.

Sheriff's deputies in Fayetteville, North Carolina, were looking for two men after shots were fired about 2 a.m. at a shopping mall.

And in Kinston, North Carolina, an off-duty officer working security at a Walmart sprayed shoppers with pepper spray in an effort to stop a disturbance there, WITN reported, citing police Sgt. Roland Davis.

Customer Angel Bunting told the station it happened while people were waiting to buy discount cell phones and a man fell into a display. She said she thought security believed there was a fight, according to WITN.

Police arrested a man in a Kissimmee, Florida, Walmart on a resisting arrest charge after an early morning altercation at the jewelry counter, according to the police department.

In Rome, New York, a brawl broke out in the electronics department at a Walmart moments after midnight, CNN affiliate WSTM reported, citing the Oneida County Sheriff's Office. Two people were taken to the hospital for treatment of minor injuries, the station reported.

Police in Florence, Alabama, said they had to use a stun gun -- twice -- on a Walmart customer, CNN affiliate WAFF reported. The 22-year-old man was charged with public intoxication, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest around 11 p.m. Thursday, an hour after the store opened its doors for Black Friday, WAFF reported, citing police.

I try not to generalize, but if you go to Walmart there is a 90% chance that you are a mouth-breathing knuckle dragger with tobacco juice on your wife beater and a greasy mullet on your wife's head.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously

Was supposed to say NOT worth it.

hmm.. maybe, subconsciously, I approve of the violence?

I'm off to Wal-Mart.

Anyone need and chew, guns or sheets sets while I'm out?

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez...

I try not to generalize, but if you go to Walmart there is a 90% chance that you are a mouth-breathing knuckle dragger with tobacco juice on your wife beater and a greasy mullet on your wife's head.

I see no generalizations there

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
epic-win-photos-photobomb-win.jpg

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, the kid has me beat for awful faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.