• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another reason I'm going to miss the hell out of Joe Biden - he does burnouts in his 67 Vette.

Also, a Biden-Powell third party ticket would've won this fucking election.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'd raise taxes on the wealthy [...] on Trump too, assuming he doesn't find some way to get out of it"

"Such a nasty woman!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*gasp*

McaKRL1.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I think Trumpster is more 'Lunatic Fringe' than 'Big League' myself.

Life is a highway ... and i want to run you over because of these puns

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The juxtaposition of that with Hillary smiling while walking over to shake Chris Wallace's hand is fucking perfect.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At a rally for Pence attended by a few hundred people in Salem, Va. last week, I met a man who told me to remember that everyone in the audience was a gun owner and that if Clinton won the election there would be a civil war.

At an Iowa rally the week before a woman in the audience told Trump's choice for vice president she feared the election might be stolen and that "If Hillary gets in, I myself I'm ready for a revolution because we can't have her in."

So that is what people are talking about.

While some Republicans may find what he said last night a reason to get off the Trump train, his surrogates are making excuses for him. They claim that Trump is only saying what Al Gore said in the contested election of 2000. That is nonsense because Gore was dealing with facts on election night not speculations three weeks ahead of it

On election night in 2000, the vote in Florida was so close that the result of the election couldn't be clear without a recount. Gore, naturally, rescinded the concession he had made.

There was a protracted dispute about how far the recount should go and that was finally settled at the Supreme Court more than a month later.

The court gave the election to George W. Bush. Gore, who actually won a half a million more votes than Bush, nevertheless accepted the court's decision.

Trump is not behaving like that kind of man. He is egging on his supporters, priming them for outrage if he loses.

He may think he knows what he is dealing with, but I was reminded by a colleague recently of John F. Kennedy's warning in his 1961 inaugural that "those who foolishly sought power by riding the back of the tiger ended up inside."

Why Trump's refusal to end talk of rigged election may be dangerous: Keith Boag

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At a rally for Pence attended by a few hundred people in Salem, Va. last week, I met a man who told me to remember that everyone in the audience was a gun owner and that if Clinton won the election there would be a civil war.

At an Iowa rally the week before a woman in the audience told Trump's choice for vice president she feared the election might be stolen and that "If Hillary gets in, I myself I'm ready for a revolution because we can't have her in."

So that is what people are talking about.

While some Republicans may find what he said last night a reason to get off the Trump train, his surrogates are making excuses for him. They claim that Trump is only saying what Al Gore said in the contested election of 2000. That is nonsense because Gore was dealing with facts on election night not speculations three weeks ahead of it

On election night in 2000, the vote in Florida was so close that the result of the election couldn't be clear without a recount. Gore, naturally, rescinded the concession he had made.

There was a protracted dispute about how far the recount should go and that was finally settled at the Supreme Court more than a month later.

The court gave the election to George W. Bush. Gore, who actually won a half a million more votes than Bush, nevertheless accepted the court's decision.

Trump is not behaving like that kind of man. He is egging on his supporters, priming them for outrage if he loses.

He may think he knows what he is dealing with, but I was reminded by a colleague recently of John F. Kennedy's warning in his 1961 inaugural that "those who foolishly sought power by riding the back of the tiger ended up inside."

Why Trump's refusal to end talk of rigged election may be dangerous: Keith Boag

Well, let's remember... the south has been "gonna rise agin'" for over 150 years. All that revloutionin' is hard work. And 'Murican Idol is probably on. Or Survivorman.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i drove by the building/hotel being built in downtown vancouver thats going to be named Trump Tower. Right now the letters are all covered with a tarp. I dont understand how they keep the name. I agree with Mark Cuban that the Trump brand is gonna get shit kicked

Theres talk that they are delaying the opening of the hotel portion of the Trump tower until after the election because they want the rhetoric and brand taint to die down. I dont see it. Who would want to give him their money?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You always see the before/during/after pictures of US presidents after their years/terms in office ... how about Trump campaign manager Kelly Ann Conway ... on the job for barely over 2 months and she looks like shes aged 10 years lol

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You always see the before/during/after pictures of US presidents after their years/terms in office ... how about Trump campaign manager Kelly Ann Conway ... on the job for barely over 2 months and she looks like shes aged 10 years lol

Tim Conway > Kellyanne Conway

Status
Not open for further replies.