• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn fat in yogourt causes memory loss :noidea:

and serious tooth decay apparently :noidea:

CoFPzaLWcAQdnG2.jpg

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep wanting to post here...but it's in a hockey thread...and I know nothing about hockey other than hockey players are a-holes (spoken as a former ice rink princess).

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep wanting to post here...but it's in a hockey thread...and I know nothing about hockey other than hockey players are a-holes (spoken as a former ice rink princess).

First off, welcome to the board and second, I like that posting style.

:thumb:

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go ahead and post. Knowing about hockey isn't a requirement.

One of the more regular posters here thinks the best goalie in the league last year is a seive.

Besides, we don't always talk about hockey.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was noticing some of the dedicated forums (like the hockey forum) have what appears to be OT threads, but then you open them and nope. This is the first one I thought, "well maybe."

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome!! Don't be shy, no one here knows what they're talking about anyway. Most of them don't even know how to hockey!!

And thanks for referring to me (a hockey player) as an awesome-hole!! I'm assuming that's what an a-hole is. We're so much better than the sheep fucking, turd burgling jai alai players it's not even funny!!

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome!! Don't be shy, no one here knows what they're talking about anyway. Most of them don't even know how to hockey!!

And thanks for referring to me (a hockey player) as an awesome-hole!! I'm assuming that's what an a-hole is. We're so much better than the sheep fucking, turd burgling jai alai players it's not even funny!!
No problem...the awesome-holes I knew thought they owned the ice. It was unfortunate that they got too close to my toepicks a time or two (of course, I sliced open my own leg once).

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As a coach, I must agree about you hockey players being a-holes.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem...the awesome-holes I knew thought they owned the ice. It was unfortunate that they got too close to my toepicks a time or two (of course, I sliced open my own leg once).
As a former ice resurfacer, figure skaters and their toe picks pissed me off as those awesome holes seemed to try to ruin my ice. No offense/offence to you of course.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a former ice resurfacer, figure skaters and their toe picks pissed me off as those awesome holes seemed to try to ruin my ice. No offense/offence to you of course.
None taken. We are often victims of our own toepickiness. Messed up my wrist once in similar fashion.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Someone promise you a "welcome" gift basket :think:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasnt sure what thread this fits in but i saw this on the wall at my sons practice saturday (they could probably take it down ... Maybe in november :noidea:
image.jpeg
But i saw it and i pictured cliff ronning trying to convince glenn to come to the camp

"Dont worry glenn ... Theyre not your kids" :bolt:

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's skating around his driveway, his blades gon' get all fucked up.

His stance is turrible.

That stick is way too short.
It's a good thing he's all covered up in all that padding and ugly shirts...not someone I'd want to see naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.